One Piece Chapter 963 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

Orochi clearly didnt even know Kaido until he invaded wano

I'm telling you, orochi used Kaido invasion in his favour,
That's why they say he betrayed Oden. Orochi wanted to save himself from dying/getting captured by orochi so he snitched where Oden was living , made a deal quickly and promised Kaido resources as payment if Kaido takes down Oden and co.

also, is it that hard to believe oden could clash with whitebeard. I mean he wouldnt win. If oden alrwady got this hurt by ashura, he woild stand no chance against WB. He just has a luffy mentality thats all.

Next Argument: His toothbrush 20 years ago Looks different. Or what? :D

It is him. How can you argue for Kyoshiro, which Looks totaly different, but reject for some "could be different height"? No no no. :D
I kinda believe on it but hey just look his height he's taller than inuarashi ,closer to Shutenmaru height .

I

Inspector_Mu

also, is it that hard to believe oden could clash with whitebeard. I mean he wouldnt win. If oden alrwady got this hurt by ashura, he woild stand no chance against WB. He just has a luffy mentality thats all.
Eh no
The Oden that got hurt by Ashura was 20.
This Oden vs WB is way stronger

Also can you imagine WB or Kaido saying about DR luffy "this is bad" when he is attacking them?
Oden is clearly inbetweener here.

T

The Penguin

Denjiro is DEFINITIVELY NOT Kyoshiro, and he hasn't the same ponytail as Koshiro, Zoro's teacher...

You dudes...

I'm afraid that he's a whole new character yet to be introduced.

As a curiosity, Denjiro is not smiling anymore... hmm.

I also have no doubts that he is indeed the traitor and we will know why very soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.