Character Discussion An interesting fact about Mihawk that is never brought up

why do you purposefully misunderstand them? First off in the correct translation all mihawk says there is ''time to finish this vista'' also he is calm and tranquil no struggling there whatsoever
But you all are like ''hurr duhr mihawk begged for the fight to end hurr duhr'' anyway
Now only problem is translation?

You told me Mihawk was seeing a dream while fighting with Vista. So I showed that your argument was wrong. Focus that. I know its not right translation. But you was wrong about your idea.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
yes it was ... that was a wrong fucking shameless summary that claimed

- Shanks gained famed from Mihawk
- Shanks used his CoC on Ace and failed to do anything more
- Shanks is the weakest Yonko

ffs ... the tranlsator was toxic as fuck and all of this info are wrong
i don't know where you read that but that wasn't there at all, only the first was said and also that yonko is about claiming territory

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
yes it was ... that was a wrong fucking shameless summary that claimed

- Shanks gained famed from Mihawk
- Shanks used his CoC on Ace and failed to do anything more
- Shanks is the weakest Yonko

ffs ... the tranlsator was toxic as fuck and all of this info are wrong
Basically they acted as mutual hype tools but ultimately Shanks constituted the most out of it.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Now only problem is translation?

You told me Mihawk was seeing a dream while fighting with Vista. So I showed that your argument was wrong. Focus that. I know its not right translation. But you was wrong about your idea.
That was the end of the fight i was talking about the beginning but apparently in juan piece their fight was that one scene?:suresure::suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Basically they acted as mutual hype tools but ultimately Shanks constituted the most out of it.
Mihawk was already famous by that time

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
That was the end of the fight i was talking about the beginning but apparently in juan piece their fight was that one scene?:suresure::suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk was already famous by that time
Yes but I imagine his legendary duels with Shanks were fundamental in gaining a certain momentum in the world.

However I'm fairly confident the reason why he became WSS was not just because of those duels.

It would be amazing if he defeated Shiki to gain the title for example.

As we all know Mihawk is the world's number 1 SWORDSMAN

In One Piece swordsmen are the most lethal fighter class and most of the scars that characters have are because of swords or blades

Yet Mihawk a man who made a living out of fighting SWORDSMEN doesn't have a single scar on his body

Mihawk who fought CoC Swordmaster Shanks COUNTLESS TIMES was NEVER scared by him.

Meanwhile Kaido's first fight with a CoC swordmaster ends in him being traumatized for life.

Mihawk is the Floyd Mayweather of Swordmanship. Nobody can touch him.
he wears a Halloween costume unlike Shanks.. but scars are a swordsman's legacy, i bet he has battle wounds..