Anime Characters Are Pokemon Trainers (What If Scenario).

Given recent Pokemon Direct and what been buzzing around the communities, feel like it was appropriate to make this thread and add interesting 'touch' behind it. I always wonder what Pokemon would go with characters from different fandoms and franchise if they existed there or in Pokemon Universe, so I figure why not try a topic here to see what is everyone thoughts on that and which Pokemon they feel fit with who that make sense about it and to them. Please list down anime characters you know about and what Pokemon you think fit them and make sense. Can be just signature Pokemon or full-on 6 Pokemon Team. Don't give characters Pokemon for sake of trolling or agenda (Hate-Based especially) as it has to make sense and work with them like giving Legendary Arceus to Pandaman (Well maybe some sense....I Kid XD!).

Don't want any this to turn into hate troll thread for characters and making stuff and arguments. Just want this be peaceful and respectful manner to everyone and you can debate on choices, but only they are not what I stated prior above and everyone can be civil adults on our interactions around. If this does happen, I will bring moderators here to keep order and keep this thread to be peaceful in the ongoing discussion. Now let me give you all example:

Monkey D. Luffy:
1. Infernape
2. Slaking
3. Zarude
4. Lucario (Mega Lucario)
5. Snorlax (Gigantamax Snorlax and Snorlax Z-Move)
6. Mewtwo (Mega Mewtwo X)

What you all think of my selection here? Might change these selections depending how the character is or by what different Pokemon works for him since I can say there are more than 6 Pokemon I can see going with Luffy. Though I feel these Pokemon make most sense to ones with Luffy if he was a Pokemon Trainer. Please list down Anime Characters you think on their Signature Pokemon or Full Team would be if they were Pokemon Trainers. Please keep it reasonable and no biased troll or hate behind it as stated above. Also don't give a character all Legendaries and Mythicals and try to loophole this in any form. Only 1 Mythical and 1 Legendary to each character or 2 Mythicals or 2 Legendaries for one character at best, but have to make sense on why and not give just because you want to. Don't see point of giving them team full of Legendaries or Mythicals as those are just plain broken and nonsense one lol even for competitive reasons haha and that goes giving someone same Pokemon over and over again as well if your doing team format lol XD.

Also debating on limiting Starter Pokemon as don't want a full team on them, but maybe willing to at least keep it to 3 slots at least, but it be boring if you guys don't try to differ on the team choices, so do and don't abuse any of this or will have to be force to change the rules if it start to be apparent about this.

Let us keep everything civil and give our best in our talks without resorting to any toxic behavior what so ever at all. Lets Get Started Now!

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Phenomenal thread. Lol

I’ll do a couple for fun.

Kaido-Dragon Trainer, Champion Level:
Signature Pokémon-Mega Rayquaza
Dialga
Kommo-o
Gyarados
Haxorus
Tyrantrum

Akainu-Fire Trainer, Champion Level:
Signature Pokémon-Primal Groudon
Entei
Magmar
Typhlosion
Arcanine
Houndoom

Marco-Flying Trainer, Champion Level:
Signature Pokémon-Ho oh
Talonflame
Celesteela
Pidgeot
Corviknight
Skarmory

Pikachu = enel> most one piece characters
I can't denied that with Enel, but though you go with Ultra Beast for him XD.
Phenomenal thread. Lol

I’ll do a couple for fun.

Kaido-Dragon Trainer, Champion Level:
Signature Pokémon-Mega Rayquaza
Dialga
Kommo-o
Gyarados
Haxorus
Tyrantrum

Akainu-Fire Trainer, Champion Level:
Signature Pokémon-Primal Groudon
Entei
Magmar
Typhlosion
Arcanine
Houndoom

Marco-Flying Trainer, Champion Level:
Signature Pokémon-Ho oh
Talonflame
Celesteela
Pidgeot
Corviknight
Skarmory
Thanks and good choices and interesting you pick Rayquaza as feel his signature would be Gyarados overall given he is Fish first then a Dragon XD.

Not trying to meme, but looks like there is Japanese Lore with Magikarp to Gyarados looking at Kaido now.

Why Diagla works for him? Seems more like that is for Toki given she has Time Time Fruit?

Also may I ask of your choice on why Macro has Celesteela? Feels odd choice given Bird Pokemon around.

O

Omaiwaa

Akainu
Groudon
Heatran
Torkoal
Magcargo
Typhlosion
Camerupt

Mihawk
Zacian
Keldeo