Future Events Will Zoro's 2nd Flying Dragon Blaze Attack hit Kaido

Will Zoro's next flying Dragon Blaze hit Kaido

• Total voters
I think black blades Involve the will inside the blades as such I think Enma will be blackened when Orochi is defeated since Oden was blocked from that years ago.

The Wado Ichimonji will probably blacken once Zoro defeats Mihawk

his final sword I have no clue.

But Zoro leaving wano without a supreme grade would be a little disappointin to mr
This is interesting but I have some issues. What about Roger and WB not having black blades? And Mihawk will to be surpassed? So far only 2 black blades so no one in world is accomplish their dreams? The swords dreams? And is too weird for a sword have it own dream.

And really? You think Zoro will kill Orochi? Zoro has CoC he doesn't even have to raise a finger towards Orochi.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I think black blades Involve the will inside the blades as such I think Enma will be blackened when Orochi is defeated since Oden was blocked from that years ago.

But Zoro leaving wano without a supreme grade would be a little disappointin to mr
Why the fuck would it be when orochi is killed when shinobu said oden realised orochi was nothing and went for kaido and outright said multiple times the only thing he wants to cut is kaidos neck.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

Hiyori is the one who will kill Orochi, Zoro's just going to help her. Enma will 100% blacken after Zoro reopens Oden's scar.