Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
These spoilers were posted on 5 chan a little ago. They're 99% fake given the early time + everyone there basically ignoring them because they think it's fake.

But i'll re-post them for fun because it says Roger arrived at Wano while WB was staying there waiting for his ship to be repaired.

過去編が激しいです!
・白ひげがおでんを峰打ちで気絶させる
・ロジャーが来る。白ひげとにらみあうが宴
・ロジャーがワンピースについて。あれは俺にはまだどうすることも出来ないと発言
・よいよいとシャンクスが仲良しになる
・シャンクスが木になってる不思議な実を見つける

T

The Penguin

These spoilers were posted on 5 chan a little ago. They're 99% fake given the early time + everyone there basically ignoring them because they think it's fake.

But i'll re-post them for fun because it says Roger arrived at Wano while WB was staying there waiting for his ship to be repaired.

過去編が激しいです!
・白ひげがおでんを峰打ちで気絶させる
・ロジャーが来る。白ひげとにらみあうが宴
・ロジャーがワンピースについて。あれは俺にはまだどうすることも出来ないと発言
・よいよいとシャンクスが仲良しになる
・シャンクスが木になってる不思議な実を見つける
Scopper Gaban?

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
No mention of Scopper Gaban as far as I can see
Is too soon to get spoilers.
I said this the last week and the spoilers ended being real lol
I would definitely love to see Roger and WB on Wano, but the way I understood it was that Oden went on an adventure with WB first then Roger. But we'll see, never underestimate the chad oden :myman:

Last edited:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I'm interested in knowing how the Scabbards take Oden's departure. I'd imagine they'd all follow him prior to their transformation into true vassals, but they've groomed themselves and developed a sense of responsibility to Wano.

Also would like to know what compelled Izo to join Whitebeard. There's also Neko and Inu who accompanied Oden onboard both Newgate's and Roger's ship.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Imagine the novels, no actually scratch that, imagine the 20 encyclopedias the powerscalers will write if this comes true lol
Post automatically merged:

I'm interested in knowing how the Scabbards take Oden's departure. I'd imagine they'd all follow him prior to their transformation into true vassals, but they've groomed themselves and developed a sense of responsibility to Wano.

Also would like to know what compelled Izo to join Whitebeard. There's also Neko and Inu who accompanied Oden onboard both Newgate's and Roger's ship.
Exactly, why is it only Izo, Neku and Inu that decided to go with him. It'll be an interesting dynamic to the balance of being loyal to Oden and being the guardian samurai of Wano.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji: omae wa mou shindeiru

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
The fodder squad has arrived!

#notmyOniwaban.

Exactly, why is it only Izo, Neku and Inu that decided to go with him. It'll be an interesting dynamic to the balance of being loyal to Oden and being the guardian samurai of Wano.
Izo's thought process must've been fun. Originally joined Whitebeard because he was that committed to Oden, but then eventually decided to join Newgate. If I'm to venture a guess, it's probably because he and Kiku had their family ripped apart when his father was arrested.

He was starved for an older male figure. And unlike Oden, Whitebeard considered all his male crewmate's his sons, and that's probably what Izo was really looking for. Would explain why Kiku developed such an attachment for Kin'emon.