Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i won't trash luffy because i like him and it's kaido. but some of his fans really trolled everyone and thought he gonna beat hybrid kaido without his DF and soloes OPverse! :suresure:
Trolling goes both ways....even then as far as I know no one said he will beat Kaido in base form....

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Dude time passes in the manga. At the time Yamato was starting to go to the roof, Luffy was supposedly relatively fine so obvious TIME PASSED for Luffy to now be defeated so Yamato can be wherever Oda says she is for the plot to happen

Also we don’t know what her abilities are in full or how far Luffy has fallen. She can have a mythical devil fruit for all we know
Not that much times has passed tho as we can see from the nami shit. He's thrown him off the island
She has to get to the roof before she even knows he's been thrown off
And that's even if she can fly which I doubt.

Like she even had to use Momo to see the voices above, she can't see that he's falling off right now
Time has passed. When she started going to the roof Luffy was relatively fine according to Momo so since now Luffy is down, it’s evident time has passed in between so Yamato can be anywhere Oda wants her to be

Also I just remembered, LUFFY CAN FLY... Like fuck that shit, He can even save himself

Fucki di fuck are the Zorobois salty. 1010 hit them harder than I ever expected lmao

And Mr Morj is doing backflips when he sees this. Really wanna know what Kaido came up with to beat him.
When you spam that base Luffy did better against Zoro Ashura then write threads how he was equal to Kaido in his base the reactions are normal when proven wrong. How much trash talk was thrown at the zoro fandom for zkk just last chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.