Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Praying". I mean, I have 40 other arcs to go by with his proclamations.

I literally made a thread about this: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/luffys-proclamations.13270/

Luffy is the one beating Kaido this arc, not Zoro, not Yamato, not anyone else. He's literally the main character of the story. Zoro already believes in him, which is a statement hes made before Luffy has beat other villains.

The difference is Oda has introduced the strongest villain by far, you can't just have Luffy winning easier than he beat Katakuri. I could have told you last year he'd lose again, because it was obvious that:

- Kaido needs to be further characterized before he gets taken down (i.e. Yamato and Kaido interaction)

- Luffy needs to fight Kaido at a critical moment/in front of the capital/witnessing people.

You can't do both if Luffy is up there winning right now
if you say so 😂👍

Morj was right. Onigashima raid will end in failure. "If its 1 on 1 always bet on Kaido" Luffy just isnt on his level.
Yep the flower capital is gona be the end scenario for this saga, and you know what after yesteday Anime episode where you see Zoro eyes catch cutting down the dragon, that will happen for sure. Toei was spolling so much with anime stuff that didnt happen in the manga.

Watch and see

Status
Not open for further replies.