Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I write something more - is it just me wondering what actually happened on the roof ?? - one moment Kaido talks about his mistake, and the second Luffy is defeated - two things make me wonder:

- Do we see what Kaido did to him?
- Does this also mean that, after all, Kaido started to fight seriously for this single moment?

Kaido is NUTS BONKERS lvl confirmed.

:josad::noo::usoprice::perocry:

And ?
Luffy has a devil's fruit in the G4.

Admirals are dependent on DF to become higher levels, while Luffy is maxed out on the 3 types of HAKI.
And it has the most important HAKI that no active admiral has: ADCOC.

DF> HAKI, it was never a fact, HAKI is the most essential to fight, see KAIDO.
It is the greatest example of this.
The supposed DF of LAW, which is worth 5BI, was totally annulled by the monstrous HAKI of KAIDO and BM.
And it had absurd HAX.

I'm just telling you, for others you can imply that DF is overkill etc ...
More for KAIDO and BM not, they are out of the curve.
Only directly. Every top tier has Haki and a devil fruit aside from Shanks. There's a reason for that.

Let's put it this way, Law's DF works on 99% of the population.

You do realize that in 30 chapters or so Kaido's head will be rolling around in the capital, right?

This is the peak of their story relevance, let them bag up some feats before their end comes.
So? Kaido will go out better than WB did to a team fight. The same can't be said for AdmiraLs
The only top tier he fought is Zoro and he scarred him for life while nerfed.

Luffy is now downgraded to inbetweener
Mihawk’s apprentice is a rival to Kaido
Lihawk could not even defeat Pre TS Luffy despite not holding back. Kaido did that to Post TS and powered up Luffy twice.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Before I write something more - is it just me wondering what actually happened on the roof ?? - one moment Kaido talks about his mistake, and the second Luffy is defeated - two things make me wonder:

- Does this also mean that, after all, Kaido started to fight seriously for this single moment?

Zoro should have brought Perona to negative hollow him:kayneshrug:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal

For me it looks like Kaido got suddenly a bit worried about Luffys growing. Like he could see the immense growing in just a few days and situations. He recognized it takes him way to long to take Luffy out. That’s why he went with a serious attack to finish it before people start mistrusting Kaidos strength. But we know Luffy will come back from it pretty soon. Probably next chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.