Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Morj's and my prediction may right after all. Raid is most probably gonna fail. Can't believe Luffy got beat this early (just a chapter after Momo's description of Luffy losing power).
Seems like Nami got nearly defeated as well but thankfully Big Mom saved her. But with Kidd coming to fight her, I expect Big Mom to defeat Kidd soon after Kidd shines a little.
Two of the SHs heavy hitters are out of the picture now(Luffy and Zoro)....Most probably raid is gonna fail. And the alliance have to try again later. I like this direction tbf. For a fight against Yonko, the raid was kinda of underwhelming..SHs and alliance kind of got through yonkos quite easily (except for group fighting against Kaido)...

Excited for future events lol!

Luffy fought him and suffered way more damage, while he didn't know about adv CoC, and that was a bigger nerf to Luffy than fighting scubbards was to Kaido.
Luffy also was knocked out vs. Apoo due to PIS and doesn't have the benefit of mythical Zoan regen.
He lost to Kaido after Kaido fought 14 people and got scar. How is taking one attack from Apoo who barley commander level mean. Pack that **** up.

if you read two piece, most likely it could happen.
but I don't read two piece so idk.
in one piece, kizaru basically toyed around during marineford, and marko never won against anyone in marineford
When you realize that the only (small) scratch Kizaru has had in the entire manga came from a monster like Rayleigh while Kizaru was focused on trying to reach Zoro...

Status
Not open for further replies.