Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess since Luffy is defeated the rest of the SHs will follow... the mid trio facing F6 while I think Jinbei can’t be defeated by one there should be a way to stop this fight.
lets not hope.. the raid failing would be just make it monotonous and Onigashima as a sub arc will loose its glaze... it would become monotonous...

My main problem with Alluka actually wasn’t her healing Gon. Even though her powers were way too convenient, in the Zoldyck family arc it was said there was another sibling so it wasn’t completely out of nowhere.

However my problem was that we established all the draws backs to Allukas “wishing powers” only to find out that the repercussions applies to everyone but Killua. That was cheap af to me.
I mean it was set-up im pretty sure. With Killua being the only who could give her commands and use her powers in different ways....it wasnt out of the ordinary.

But yh I guess it was highly plot convinient.

So much for Base Luffy ~ Hybrid Kaido nonsense from Luffy cock suckers..dude even with AdvCoC he couldn't push Kaido as far as BROKEN BONES Zoro did.

Let that fucking sink in, since Dressrosa, gay ass Rubber Turd Luffy had not one, not two, not three but 4 POWER up and Zoro had one debatable power up yet lets look at their biggest accomplishments

Roronoa Zoro
-Temporarily Blocks the strongest attack in the series from two strongest characters alive. Yonko level blocking feat as no single yonko can fully block it
-With Broken Bones tanks AdvCoC thunder bagua from Hybrid Kaido mean while base Thunder Bagua K.Oed post Katakuri fight Luffy (Power power up)
-Permanently Scars Kaido, replicating Oden's feat while being far from his max potential
-Scares the living shit out of Kaido and big Mom

Luffy D Turd
-Fails to do any lasting damage to any of the yonko
-Needs a power up to beat a basement dwelling Virgin Katakuri who is weakest of YC1
-Eats Shit against Kaido twice

LMaoo so much for Luffy > Zoro, as long as One Piece is alive, Zoro shits on Luffy both as a character and as a fighter
Did you change your powerscaling opinion of Luffy high diffing Zoro again?

Living in illusion. Come out. Reality is far different. Ashura did nothing to Kaidou. He was not even shown fatigue. Luffy lasted because of Kaidou not because of Zolo.
What are you talking about. Luffy has the same to Kaido throughout the entire battle. Which is, knock him down and cause damage that he can easily heal. Zoro left a permanent scar that caused Kaido to shiver and shake.

lets not hope.. the raid failing would be just make it monotonous and Onigashima as a sub arc will loose its glaze... it would become monotonous...
Luffy lost tho. It was expecting tbh. It’s W7/EL all over again. I would think SHs and allies would go into hiding soon before they go back and fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.