Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shitty writing, no matter how I look at it, I know we said there is no tension at all in this arc, but now Luffy goes down even before Yamato getting up there. It is like 4 teams are playing football in the same ground at the same time.
1) Scabbards
2) Beast Pirates
3) Big Mom Pirates
4) Strawhats and allies

Imagine 44 players trying to score wih 1 football, a complete mess :josad:

But Oda praisers will find something amazing in it and say this is the perfect arc.

Luffy lost tho. It was expecting tbh. It’s W7/EL all over again. I would think SHs and allies would go into hiding soon before they go back and fight.
Luffy will jump back and WE know it.. with yamato.. luffy is resilient...with the narrative in mind.. Yamato is heading to the roof that just means indirectly that luffy will make it to.. and how does he do that... I WANT IT TO BE MIND-BLOWING.. but retreating completely wouldn't make sense and would stretch the story as it is in its climax.. its would be inconsistent development wise if they retreat

Worst

Custom title
I finally see people start respecting Kaido's strength, but also remember that the other BP haven't gone hybrid yet except from ulti and p1 who got unlucky and had to deal with Big Mom (oh yea there is also Big Mom and the BMP) the raid is steadly failing the alliance is getting overwhelmed on all fronts numbers and strength...we better hope Yamato keeps Kaido on the roof untill whatever will make luffy come back 2x stronger

Zoro already did better tho, like objectively better
Scarred Kaido + Hakai block >>> Luffy's entire career so far
That Kaido wasn't using ACoC and was holding back, here we see he got a bit excited (thus more serious) and destroyed Luffy.

Therefore whatever Zoro did is lesser than what Luffy took, with the exception of Hakai.

Status
Not open for further replies.