Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn‘t we be happy about that? It‘s great to see the MC are struggling, despite Oda is having big issues to make his beloved MC struggle. I mean it is a joke, that Luffy after few months in the NW is able to compete with these 2 monsters Kaido and Big Mom especially the King of Yonkos Kaido
I mean, being koed so much is lame, he escaped the death so many time, Kaido had the chance to kill him 2 times at this point, isnt this lame? How he gets so many chances, eventually luffy will ko kaido and kaido will stay down. But when luffy is koed he comes back in the next chapter kekw. Plot armor thicker than fairly tail.

I

Indigo

Shouldn‘t we be happy about that? It‘s great to see the MC are struggling, despite Oda is having big issues to make his beloved MC struggle. I mean it is a joke, that Luffy after few months in the NW is able to compete with these 2 monsters Kaido and Big Mom especially the King of Yonkos Kaido
It is good to see the MC struggle, but the problem is that showing Luffy struggle a bunch of times without actual consequences (such as fucking up the plan, making him damaged permanently or something) gets boring real fast, if you consider the fact that Kaido has fucked up Luffy, Zoro and all the Scabbards, but they are all getting healed and back up already fucking sucks, because it takes away any fear for Kaido actually hurting them, because he can never finish the deal, so if we see someone getting fucked by Kaido, then we know they will be just fine given time.

Let's hope this KO on Luffy has a lot more impact.

I mean, being koed so much is lame, he escaped the death so many time, Kaido had the chance to kill him 2 times at this point, isnt this lame? How he gets so many chances, eventually luffy will ko kaido and kaido will stay down. But when luffy is koed he comes back in the next chapter kekw. Plot armor thicker than fairly tail.
Everything you said I‘d agree, but that is Shounen as simple as that. It sucks, but that is the concept of the generic shounen.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
We’re more than 100 chapters into this arc, and we’ve been told that by the end of it, Luffy will be in pole position to become Pirate King...do we really need to see him get his ass kicked a dozen times before then? I agree that he shouldn’t even be doing as well as he is, but now we’re in some weird liminal space where he’s stronger than everyone in the world except the one motherfucker in front of him (and three or four others), so it’s just exhausting to bounce between him dominating Kaido and having to start again from zero.

It is good to see the MC struggle, but the problem is that showing Luffy struggle a bunch of times without actual consequences (such as fucking up the plan, making him damaged permanently or something) gets boring real fast, if you consider the fact that Kaido has fucked up Luffy, Zoro and all the Scabbards, but they are all getting healed and back up already fucking sucks, because it takes away any fear for Kaido actually hurting them, because he can never finish the deal, so if we see someone getting fucked by Kaido, then we know they will be just fine given time.

Let's hope this KO on Luffy has a lot more impact.
Absolutely couldn‘t say it better. You nailed the coffin, but with Oda my trust on that is close to 0Kelvin the absolute zeropoint of temperature.

He is as generic as all shounen mangaka.
Post automatically merged:

I liked your AVI, it's been a long time since we spoke.:yearight::owo:
Get in touch with ASAP :D

Status
Not open for further replies.