Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
i guess it is classic narrative. Luffy is „out“ now, so I would expect everyone downstairs get their fights. All these fights will go on, while Luffy is away. Yamato will have some talking with her dad, maybe some kind of fight.

The fights will go on, the enemies will have their upper hand and Kaido decline he has already won against luffy. The strawhats will all disagree and go in attack mode, getting their upper hand to beat the enemy, then Luffy appears again.
Before Luffy then gets the last round, we get to see how Kid gets his final motivation to beat big mum. Then it’s Luffys final fight.

so Luffy is „down“ to give the others time and panels for their fight.
zoro will cut kaido head:kata::kata::kata:

It didn't hit him in the balls it hit him in the face. There is no fake tension he got his ass kicked again like he has all the time against kaido.
Nope it hit his balls and it did nothing. There is constant fake tension as he tanked all of those only to faint again without any danger.

true rational zoro fans never ever thought zkk is possible
Luffy is gonna punch him real hard and all of his subordinates will lose respect for him and leave.
For insight you need bare minimum information, even if he has CoC he doesn't even know how to use the basic form of it plus he doesn't know the concept of internal destruction CoA either. If anything it will be after wano he learns these things.

Even Luffy had to train for a week to learn it.
I don't want to say Zoro even needs an upgrade because clearly he can hurt Kaido. Had he not used his energy protecting Luffy from both emperors, maybe if Luffy went in as strong as he is now for a 2v1 instead of 5v2, the two of them could probably have pulled it off.

But with all that's happened we have these clues
- Gyukimaru commenting on Shusui being turned black

- Kotetsu saying Zoro can probably turn Enma black

- Kaido telling Zoro that he felt Haohshoku during the attack

- Zoro being conscious to hear Luffy's discovery

It's all there if Oda decides to pull it off

I'd rather see this than see Drake fight Apoo again. At this point, they aren't even fighting anymore--just caught up in watching whatever is going on.

Apoo and Kid was more entertaining tbh.

Maybe, once it goes back to the Live Floor, we will see if Drake and Apoo are fighting again, but man, it's gotten stale.
He’s not agreeing with it he’s mocking people who said it

I dont even know why you would think this arc is paralel with Sabaody....Its a paralel with Thriller bark.

Last major arc(WCI) was a paralel with ennies Lobby after all.
I definitely see the parallels with Thriller Bark. I also know that different posters noted how the Strawhats had named chapters in the reverse order from when Kuma separated them at Saobody Archipelago. Other than that fan theory, there isn't really a connection to that specific arc.

Did nothing? Now you're just hating or you're just a moron.
He gonna live with that scar lol...and whenever he looks at it, he'll remember Zoro and how he screamed like a bitch when he cut him.

Don't try to argue with me because you'll get embarrassed with FACTS.
he wont live with it for much longer
Post automatically merged:

true rational zoro fans never ever thought zkk is possible
fake fans
Post automatically merged:

Zoro beating Kaido in the same arc where his strongest attack barely did anything against Kaido will be the biggest asspull in One Piece history and he can't even learn Advance CoA or CoC coating considering they are in the middle of a fight.
its the only attack in the entire raid that actually permanently damaged kaido and made him upset instead of laughing it off

Status
Not open for further replies.