Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru was treated like a foot ball by Marco
While Big mom ran off like a little bitch

: Odacchi!! In the sbs from volume 82 you told us how to escape from Akainu, bears, ghosts and the like. But when I try to do this before my angered mother I'm just beaten up... Is my mother stronger than Akainu? P.N. Star Fairy
O: You better watch out! you're being too brash! A mother is the strongest living being in the world, even stronger than Kaido!! Don't you dare do it again! But, you know, your mother loves you more than anyone else.
Thank you for proving my point and next time use the Viz which doesn't include the even you fucking clown. Unfortunately Oda won't state that anyone is stronger than Akainu, but doesn't have the same issues with Kaido.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Shirohige haki was failing due to health issues. Everyone admitted that. Marco, Crocodile and even WB himself.
As I explained his Gura still looked massively more powerful than Kaido's Thunder Bagua so it's improbable that his CoA haki was too nerfed either.

An hypotethical Old Whitebeard w/out sickness vs Kaido would have probably been high diff, hence it makes sense if Whitebeard was massively better AP wise, despite less durable by some extent.

Think about it, if Luffy uses Gear 4th for 30 minutes, for over use of CoA. If he uses Gear 4th and advanced CoC, the haki usage will be far greater. Only difference here he's learning that while in battle with Kaido, whereas before he was training.

IMO Luffy will have to find a way to maintain Gear 4th without the need to use CoA, Which will become Gear 5th, I for one think he'll be able to do this with awakening. Thereby he'll be able to fight at his strongest without a time limit.

Yamato's going to the roof to stall for 10 minutes in order for Luffy to regain haki. This battle is far from being over.

While Big mom ran off like a little bitch
And Kizaru got kicked like a football and had to cheat and take help from Onigumo and Seastone.
Thank you for proving my point and next time use the Viz which doesn't include the even
It includes. And know what else it includes
"Strongest Living Being. Even Stronger than Kaido."
you fucking clown.
I know that you are forced to throw insults to compensate for Akainu's weakness.
Unfortunately Oda won't state that anyone is stronger than Akainu, but doesn't have the same issues with Kaido.
Oda already stated that Kaido> Akainu in both the manga as well as the SBS. Now go have a shot of Copium

And Kizaru got kicked like a football and had to cheat and take help from Onigumo and Seastone.

It includes. And know what else it includes
"Strongest Living Being. Even Stronger than Kaido."

I know that you are forced to throw insults to compensate for Akainu's weakness.

Oda already stated that Kaido> Akainu in both the manga as well as the SBS. Now go have a shot of Copium
Come on,its MarineIQ62

He dont understand that

Status
Not open for further replies.