Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
against Tamago ? no way, it was clear that Pedro won the fight, twice even though Tamago had DF rebirth advantage ....
yes Jack was defeating them but with help of beast pirates of course, it wasnt everyone against Jack only
and yes sicilian > Wanda, true ... but how much stronger ? we dont know... Pedro was strongest after Dukes I believe, and he couldnt do anything against Perospero
Pedro and Sicilian are on the same level, the former is Neko's right hand and the latter is Inu's right hand. Since Inu and Neko are clear equals, I expect Sicilian and Pedro to be equals too.

There's the salt ! It's back.
Funny how you only cry at oda when luffy looks bad
I am sorry but you misunderstood. I didn't mind in the initial spoilers when it looked like Kaidou beat him even when Luffy powered 8. But looks like him losing is because he is out of haki in mere minutes? I already had this opinion way before that losing haki in mere minutes is ridiculous and G4. And Luffy is not thinking about alternatives is sickening. This is 3rd KO in Onigaishima and all his KOs are related to haki. Funny how you only see what you want to see.

I am sorry but you misunderstood. I didn't mind in the initial spoilers when it looked like Kaidou beat him even when Luffy powered 8. But looks like him losing is because he is out of haki in mere minutes? I already had this opinion way before that losing haki in mere minutes is ridiculous and G4. And Luffy is not thinking about alternatives is sickening. This is 3rd KO in Onigaishima and all his KOs are related to haki. Funny how you only see what you want to see.
That's an extreme definition of ''mere'' since Luffy has been fighting for more than half an hour.

He uses magnetism to attach metal objects to *his* arm for Punk Gibson. Metals have mass btw. You have to use your body strength to carry and move that amount of metal...
What headcanon is this. He doesn't use his own body to carry because we know his magnetic abilities carries the metal.
We literally have a chapter of Kidd making a metal box mid air

You’ve got to be using real mental gymnastics to think that him carrying a gigantic metal arm around and tanking a Yonkos punch to the face isn’t raw physical strength.

Magnetism is what puts the pieces of metal together to form an arm. Kidd uses his own physical strength to carry it around and attack with it.
You guys officially don't read the manga or better yet can't read
You don't even understand the abilities of the character you stan

Status
Not open for further replies.