Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How convenient after taking down 2 flying six mother mode is deactivated :gokulaugh:

does it matter anymore considering they should come back magically soon.

nothing made sense last chapter, nor Chris chapter nor this raid nor this entire shit show arc.

Last edited:
Wait people really thought luffy was gonna 1 V 1 kaido? People hawkins confirmed there is a person that only has a 1peecent survival rate in this war. It's clearly luffy. Yamato already read the odens texts talking about pirates defeating kaido. It was highlighted the 5 that reached the roof being the ones doing so.

Killer has to go through hawkins. Law and kidd has to stale bigmom. Zoro has to heal up. Luffy has to not die from kaido. All of these cats are going to return on that roof to beat kaido. Hence I was baffled when people really thought zkk died last chapter

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Cut to Onigashima's rooftop. Kaidou in human form is standing alone, panting.

Kaido: "I knew it would end like this right from the beginning... Hah.
You are just a brat who obtains a powerful weapon and went ahead of yourself.
Human doesn't abandon hope. No, they are unable to abandon hope. Hah.
That's what makes thing troublesome for me.
I haven't gotten this fired up in a long time, so I made one mistake.
I should've cut your head and "declare my victory".
At this rate, everyone will just continue to believe that you can win against me..."

In a final epic spread we see Luffy, unconscious, falling in midair. Onigashima is floating far away above him...

End of chapter. Break next week.

SOLO KAIDO.

And Luffy should thank Zoro and the others too. Boasting about Luffy's stay in the fight as if the below didn't happen...OP fans are something else. The funny thing is Luffy fans could have boasted about so many other stuff but dude decided to boast about the one thing Luffy's been taking Ls in.

Just means Luffy a high priority Target... Zoro is an afterthought, through and through.
Luffy was never down for the count, Stunned and dazed, Sure. I don't care about that. Why do you think a 10 count exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.