Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeus is not dead. This is just to weaken him enough to give him to Nami without making it super bullshit that she has a Yonko's soul as a weapon. The attack he pulled off against Linlin in WCI is what he can do with Namis black balls. That would one shot anyone that is in her pay grade. It would be absurd for her to get a full powered zeus.

Also I'm glad that he's "Gone" Fuck him for being incompetent and disloyal.
Just wondering but who's your favorite homie?

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Just wondering but who's your favorite homie?
Ironically, it's Zeus. He's the on whose personality is most like Linlin at her core.
- Gravitates to people who give him food
- Clumsy
- loyal to people who treat him nicely (to a fault)

But, all those things is why I dislike him being with her. He allows far too much PIS to occur against her. Like, where was he during King's attack? How is he allowing himself to be lured by Nami.

I'm sad that he was replaced the way he is but im also glad because it means maybe Oda will let Linlin more loose like he has the past few chapters.

Let's not forget that Meme is not nerfed by plot if there is no SH around.

Midd is fucked.
Thank you for saying this. Now people can’t downplay his feats by saying “Big Mom is a joke”. You are absolutely right Big Mom vs any non Strawhat is when she is not nerfed by plot. Enjoy Kidd getting feats on a full power Big Mom :cheers:

Interesting, so Kid intentionally saved Nami and co. The man has completely converted to an ally. Like no joke, he’s a full team player who specifically wants Luffy’s friends to survive.

How did this happen?

Okay people who said Bigmom became Tama pet. Hide yourselves.
Why Luffy vs Kaidou off screened? If Kaidou just knocked him out with stronger punch, then no need to off screen it. Judging from the summary, it doesn't look like he ran out of haki. Anyways looks like Luffy is no where near Onigaishima right now. I bet he will fall in wano some location. Probably Onigaishima reached near the wano.
War became serious. Looks like good chapter.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
King's attack? You mean when King attacked the Queen Mama Chanter? Zeus was with Nami during that time.
Yea, his presence or lack there of allows a lot of plot convenient moments like falling into the water. I've argued that it's just as BS that Prometheus didn't help Linlin during that moment either but then randomly pops back up once Oda was satirized with the Amnesia plotline. If his presence means that Linlin is nerfed then I don't really want him to be there. Liniln is already a massive plot device. Anything that lessens that fact is appreciate

Status
Not open for further replies.