Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hakai is the strongest attack in the world :kayneshrug: show me an attack as powerful as that
it was a combo with 2 yonko on their best forms:cheers:
So next time bring an argument why hakai isn t the strongest attack
Strongest attack in the world? You mean same attack giants did way back in pre timeskip? Whatever Whitebeard shown in Marineford shits on Hakai.

Oda had to remove zoro with 2 yonko at their best forms with the strongest attack in the world + an adv coc thunder bagua yet zoro wasn t ko he couldn t move because of broken bones
meanwhile condom? got ko by a mere ragnarok :kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

zoro made kaido shaking and huffing condom with his new weapon couldn t do shit :milaugh:
zoro had broken bones to 20-30:goyea:
Post automatically merged:

Kaido lives up to his title a monster :crazwhat:
Next is godhawk :datas:
Damn bro facts!

Zoro needs to take over as the captain at this point.
Captain Luffy is looking real goofy with his third KO's by Kaido.
If the SH has to go down, I'd love to see a few more scars on Kaido's body by zoro than Goofy falling down like this after saying "yo bros, i got this 1 v 1."
Yeah sure, Oda is planning on that direction. He is regretting that he didn't make Japanese based character as a protagonist. So he continously shitting on Luffy at each chance he gets in wano. Don't worry now that Luffy is falling into sea, this time he will sure shot dies. Zoro is the new protagonist. He will heal in one or two panels and kill Kaidou.:cheers:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Wow, Oda's really gonna make Nami earn Zeus back. She'll have to turn back against Linlin eventually. For the time being, Kid, and later Law, will hold her off.

But this chapter makes Nami's declaration last chapter comical in hindsight. Didn't see the point in that at all, even if Nami beats Ulti later, it just won't have that "in the moment" effect.
Oda made a complete farce of Luffy's declaration about beating Kaido and Zoro and Sanji's confident proclamations in him. I wonder if it's a deliberate theme. Perhaps he's trying to show that traditional cocksure attitudes aren't enough to guarantee victory now? The stakes are that much higher than their previous battles.

Yeah sure, Oda is planning on that direction. He is regretting that he didn't make Japanese based character as a protagonist. So he continously shitting on Luffy at each chance he gets in wano. Don't worry now that Luffy is falling into sea, this time he will sure shot dies. Zoro is the new protagonist. He will heal in one or two panels and kill Kaidou.:cheers:
man you really dumb as hell.
everyone knows luffy aint gonna die.
he just fking sucks with his 3rd KO by Kaido.
In fact, he looks like your avi right now - Goofy and fked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.