Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAO. It isn’t that different on this forum tbh. Kidd gets hated on a lot on Reddit and Worstgen :milaugh:
Reggie let's be real we are Mentioning Kid each time Only when we talk about Kid vs Zoro or someone else sure there is disrespect but you can check me i tallkd about Kid the last time is a week now but in reddit why when the thread is about Kaido or someone else not related to Kid he got mentioned and clowned wtf is this ? This insecurity is another level for me :vistalaugh:

Without Zoro, Kuma would have captured Luffy
Lol, you are talking about Kuma? Are you really sure? the same Kuma who saved strawhat pirates in saboady? And you do know that Luffy is a dragon son and Kuma knows this right? But I gotta give to you, the only Zoro best moment for me. I don't argue against Zoro in that arc. So I concede. I don't argue against thriller bark Zoro and Kuma moment.

Lol, you are talking about Kuma? Are you really sure? the same Kuma who saved strawhat pirates in saboady? And you do know that Luffy is a dragon son and Kuma knows this right? But I gotta give to you, the only Zoro best moment for me. I don't argue against Zoro in that arc. So I concede. I don't argue against thriller bark Zoro and Kuma moment.
How can we deny Zoro's work in this arc? He's literally saving Luffy's ass since we got on Onigashima

Status
Not open for further replies.