Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

"The result was as expected...you got your hands on a powerful weapon... and then got carried away, boy...!!

Humans never lose hope, that's their issue...

It's been a while since I've been this fired up... but I've made a mistake, I should have cut off your head and declared 'victory'.
Because people won't stop believing in you, right?"

that's their issue...That is their problem, in thinking that they can simply win everything by believing, we are not in FAIRY TAIL, although it seems.

Who tf is he to tell law he's gonna beat a yonko 1 vs 1 already. Plot is the only reason kaido isn't killing him right now cause no one is there to save him this time.
Plot is always the reason for whatever happens in the story. Plot is the reason Luffy was exchanging blows equally with Kaidou and plot is the reason he got defeated in this chapter. We don't even know why Luffy was falling and how he got KOed. All we know is Kaidou KOed him. It could be as well Kaidou swung the club to the face faster than Luffy and Luffy falling down and then Kaidou regretting in return. Even if Kaidou wants to cut the head, he didn't have a sword to do that.

"The result was as expected...you got your hands on a powerful weapon... and then got carried away, boy...!!

It's been a while since I've been this fired up... but I've made a mistake, I should have cut off your head and declared 'victory'.

that's their issue...That is their problem, in thinking that they can simply win everything by believing, we are not in FAIRY TAIL, although it seems.
………did you have to word it like that?

I’m ready for the 9 v 1 fight, but we gotta finish all the other fights first some of which haven’t even started

The bit about Luffy losing haki and a foothold seems like fake news...

The end of the chapter, it's just Kaido saying:

Brilliant. Now Luffy can wake up and transform into Gear 4 mid air. :steef:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Plot is always the reason for whatever happens in the story. Plot is the reason Luffy was exchanging blows equally with Kaidou and plot is the reason he got defeated in this chapter. We don't even know why Luffy was falling and how he got KOed. All we know is Kaidou KOed him. It could be as well Kaidou swung the club to the face faster than Luffy and Luffy falling down and then Kaidou regretting in return. Even if Kaidou wants to cut the head, he didn't have a sword to do that.
Excuses. He doesn't need a sword to kill him.
He was gonna kill him before zoro used asura without a sword. Heck kaido can fly and get him if needs be.

Kaido said he should of but didn't cause he was excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.