Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I really don't think Kaido will fall before his surbodinates. Zoro and Sanji needs to move it along so we can get back to Sabo asap. This arc is hella sloooooww for my liking. It does have the potential to be one of the best though but 2 years+ for a single arc. cmon fam.

kaido: huff, I knew this would happen... you get your hand on a new weapon... and get carried away...!!
kaido: humans don't give up hope...or rather, they can't. that's the problem..!! huff
kaido: it has been a while since I got excited...I messed up...I should have taken your head and declared my victory. huff

kaido: otherwise, people will continue believing in your victory, won't they?

So basically Kaido is implying Luffy believed in his own hype cos he got a new CoC upgrade.
Kaido got excited for a hot min but that got squashed seeing how Luffy is not up to his level yet.

Is Oda tryna mess up his own Manga on purpose??? So Kaido knew he could kill Luffy anytime but still refuses to do it right there. Why even mention that at all???
Most of the villains were like this only. Their only aim is to train luffy and make him PK.
As Lord Mihawk said in MF war that luffy has this terrific power of making friends.

Luffy will probably have one more g4 form that can knock out Kaido!
Yeah that crocodile and that giant elephant are the remaining two animal forms from that island.
If Luffy is going to use a new form then that's going to be gear 5th, there's no need for new gear 4 form, all gear 4th forms are on the same level as bound man and have the same drawbacks.

I really don't think Kaido will fall before his surbodinates. Zoro and Sanji needs to move it along so we can get back to Sabo asap. This arc is hella sloooooww for my liking. It does have the potential to be one of the best though but 2 years+ for a single arc. cmon fam.
Didn't Wano start in 2018? So 4 years now, and I don't think it will end in 2022, so early-mid 2023 at best.
How Oda will use 2 years to end the story is up to him

Oda Japanese fetish is all time high. Therefore this arc is dragging long. And looks like he is writing chapters based on the reactions of the previous chapters. He has two or three plot lines and based on the previous chapter reactions he is changing or using one of the plots he made. Hence so many inconsistencies and so much dragging.

Oda has issues with cannibalism. And people still say that OP target audience are teen boys at age 12-15.
That's his target audience per shonen jump. But most people who read one piece in Japan are adults who picked it up as kids. The current 12 year olds in Japan likely read demon slayer and jujutsu kaisen

Oda Japanese fetish is all time high. Therefore this arc is dragging long. And looks like he is writing chapters based on the reactions of the previous chapters. He has two or three plot lines and based on the previous chapter reactions he is changing or using one of the plots he made. Hence so many inconsistencies and so much dragging.
This is most likely due to the breaks Wano started in 2018 with 100+ chapters now. IG Oda was in His prime without breaks, Wano would be around 140chapters now

Status
Not open for further replies.