Rules Berserk General Dicussion

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I’m in shock, I don’t think the news has really set in yet. Miura and Berserk helped me through a rough phase in my life like he has so many others, and I’m heartbroken that he’s gone before he was able to finish his story.

I just don’t really have any words. Rest In Peace to the greatest Mangaka to ever touch a pen, and thank you for bringing your series to life.

RIP legend, this hits harder than any death I’ve ever had to live through (outside of family members)

Miura was a titan of the manga industry, and arguably the greatest mangaka in history. Many people’s lives just wouldn’t be the same without Miura’s greatest creation and the greatest manga ever written, Berserk. The quality of the story won’t be nearly as good without Miura, but I hope that someone does continue the story because the story is too good to not receive any closure, even if the rest of the story isn’t as good as it would have been. Hopefully Miura left some notes behind so that we can get an idea for what would/should have happened

At least they should honor him and give Berserk a great anime adaptation...
it will never be as great as the manga.
better to leave it alone tbh,
Post automatically merged:

The worst part of this is that we may never see how Griffith properly falls in his final fight with Guts.

May Kenta Rest In Peace.
this, i mean by the looks of it griffith legit won. wtf

R.I.P.

At least it´s a good thing i was never too invested in the manga for some weird reason, even if the Eclipse was one of the most infuriating things i read in a manga. Maybe it´s been too long since i have read it, or too young at that point, but only saw it as visual spectacle at that point. Planned to reread it once it concluded to maybe get a new perspective, now that´s never gonna happen i guess.