One Piece Chapter 964 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haoshoku

We'll we might see whitebeard and Roger meeting soon or even fighting, that sounds like hype. Though we shouldn't expect fights during flashbacks, maybe a few panels at best.
We’ll probably see a clash akin to WB vs Shanks if it comes to a fight between the two, but that’s pretty much it.

S

stealthblack

They wouldn't care. It's be like scarlett and kyros. They don't have a say in that.
But they do, momo îs clearly self aware of his royal blood, even his people that after luffy saved their life still din't trust him only after they saw his royal blood momo they followed. Wano are even more strict about the royal blood since IT goes back centuries, not new kings Like sterry or something.
Riku had to fake her death in front of the people

Thing is Zoro won't be interested as he one true love are swords only.
During the main course of the story he won't be interested of course because he has goals and oda has to focus on moving forward. But eos, we don't know what will happen to the crew.
Even sanji for example, if he had feeling for pudding, he wouldn't have stayed behind, he'll just join her when his adventures are done.

But they do, momo îs clearly self aware of his royal blood, even his people that after luffy saved their life still din't trust him only after they saw his royal blood momo they followed. Wano are even more strict about the royal blood since IT goes back centuries, not new kings Like sterry or something
They will change their mind, like people in dressrosa didn't like and didn't trust pirates, now they like the straw hats. It will be the same in wano. They don't like pirates because of kaido, but when luffy defeats him they will love his crew. It's the same everywhere they go.

Really so Hiyori had no reason to maybe give Zoro Enma outside of him having Shusui? Literally nothing happened between them that could've prompted her to maybe think her father's sword that has all this significance and required people of certain strength should go to Zoro outside of her very very deep respect for Shusui and Ryuma? Okay.

And I don't get why you keep bringing up Luffy.... My point isn't that Oden isn't like Luffy as well... My point is that he has parallels to Zoro and that has nothing to do with whether he has parallels with other characters too.

Also you don't have to pretend that you can analyse "style of attacking" to make some inane point... Oda literally draws Oden in the same way he draws Zoro when he cuts the boar and when he attacks the bandits so don't make shit up just for the sake

And there's even other things I can point out but it would take too long so you can read them yourself if you care
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/index.php?threads/zoro-oden-parallels.1524/unread
She give it to him to not take Shusui most of all. That is all. Not so much he beaten credible threats. He couldn't beat anyone like that. Though being a swordsman he qualifies by that logic from her end.

Only parallel you can offer is just swordsman ship. Though his character as a whole is like Luffy. Heck even Sanji traits exist in him too and I think he is embodiment of M3 looking at him lol.

Why your posting and showing me that, look at this for Luffy's side:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/index.php?threads/oden-is-100-samurai-luffy.1517/

During the main course of the story he won't be interested of course because he has goals and oda has to focus on moving forward. But eos, we don't know what will happen to the crew.
Even sanji for example, if he had feeling for pudding, he wouldn't have stayed behind, he'll just join her when his adventures are done.
Feel like Zoro will go for Tashigi. She is the only one get to his skin and it be great forbidden love of pirate and marine and Zoro does have subconscious crush for Kuina lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.