Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
bEt yOuR aCcOuNt is the dumbest shit I hear around here
First of all chill. It’s not that serious and second ain’t nobody real enough to do it.
It's petty and childish af. Seeing MZ make bets is kind of funny tho

I was never on the Zoro vs King train. I always said that Marco will fight him. I’m a ZKK believer.
King is stronger than Queen. Sanji can fight Queen but King is above both of them. The Beast Pirate hierarchy is defined by strength. Base Sanji was trashed by Vergo and struggled against Daifuku. Be happy if he beats Queen. You think that the RS will boost Sanji to the calibre of King and Marco? Even Law who is way stronger than Sanji would struggle against King
I wrote an essay but fuck it.

Sanji went in badly wounded against vergo and he wasn't struggling much when he was blocking a gigantic genie on sea. Him getting snuck and blown back by daifuku means nothing. It happens to luffy all the time too, I could act like he struggled against ulti, or say zoro was struggling against apoo. Just disingenuous. The all stars also all have the same title. The beast pirates hierarchy is dependent on strength but queen and king hold the same position so your point is pointless.

Marco isn't fighting the main antagonist under the dome. He is for one, not relivent enough to get a full 1v1 against the right hand, two, he is simply to strong, King would not get properly showcased and that was made clear when Marco took both Queen and king on, there would be no stakes in this matchup becausethe outcome is so boringly obvious. And king needs hype, he needs to properly dunk on someone, make someone bleed for real. That's not gona be Marco. That will likely be sanji. We need someone to struggle against King, who is precived as weaker only to get revealed as stronger at the end of the day. In that sense not only does sanji deserve King but king deserves sanji because the showcase he would get out of sanji is much much better. Marco isn't getting this fight, we have main characters for a reason. If it's not zoro, it's sanji. Also, not believing in the ridiculous powerups of the m3 at this point in the story is hilarious. Sanji can get new forms, new dj variations, he even has one that was teased against judge but never used, new observation haki awakenings and a proper showcase of his suit.

Sanji can become exactly as strong as he needs to here, making some bs strength argument and saying he can beat queen but not King who isn't even that much stronger from what we know is bullshit.

I wrote an essay but fuck it.

Sanji went in badly wounded against vergo and he wasn't struggling much when he was blocking a gigantic genie on sea. Him getting snuck and blown back by daifuku means nothing. It happens to luffy all the time too, I could act like he struggled against ulti, or say zoro was struggling against apoo. Just disingenuous. The all stars also all have the same title. The beast pirates hierarchy is dependent on strength but queen and king hold the same position so your point is pointless.

Marco isn't fighting the main antagonist under the dome. He is for one, not relivent enough to get a full 1v1 against the right hand, two, he is simply to strong, King would not get properly showcased and that was made clear when Marco took both Queen and king on, there would be no stakes in this matchup becausethe outcome is so boringly obvious. And king needs hype, he needs to properly dunk on someone, make someone bleed for real. That's not gona be Marco. That will likely be sanji. We need someone to struggle against King, who is precived as weaker only to get revealed as stronger at the end of the day. In that sense not only does sanji deserve King but king deserves sanji because the showcase he would get out of sanji is much much better. Marco isn't getting this fight, we have main characters for a reason. If it's not zoro, it's sanji. Also, not believing in the ridiculous powerups of the m3 at this point in the story is hilarious. Sanji can get new forms, new dj variations, he even has one that was teased against judge but never used, new observation haki awakenings and a proper showcase of his suit.

Sanji can become exactly as strong as he needs to here, making some bs strength argument and saying he can beat queen but not King who isn't even that much stronger from what we know is bullshit.
You’re my fellow Sanji fan brother but I’m not reading that shit

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
I was never on the Zoro vs King train. I always said that Marco will fight him. I’m a ZKK believer.
King is stronger than Queen. Sanji can fight Queen but King is above both of them. The Beast Pirate hierarchy is defined by strength. Base Sanji was trashed by Vergo and struggled against Daifuku. Be happy if he beats Queen. You think that the RS will boost Sanji to the calibre of King and Marco? Even Law who is way stronger than Sanji would struggle against King
When Kaido offered the Tobi Roppo the opportunity to challenge the all stars, he didn't say "you guys can try to beat Jack first". The All Stars are allegedly close enough to be all in the same category. With King and Queen above Jack, but we still dont know how much higher.

Chapter is doodoo
Post automatically merged:

This comment is so stupid on so many levels :lawsigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.