What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of Queen's portrayal right now but atleast Chopper's getting some respect from Oda as a combatant. I don't expect Chopper to face Queen till the end even if the period he can use Monster Point increases but perhaps Chopper can take on some Numbers (hopefully Usopp will step us as well). I still expect Sanji to take on a Calamity but hopefully we don't see their hybrids until the final match-ups are settled. I'm curious about the person who's facing Kaido though.

almost Half of Sanjis fights in One Piece , someone else was fighting his opponent before him or needed to be saved, so yea Sanji still fighting Queen most likely. Infact the fact that a weaker strawhat is fighting queen pretty much confirms it, Sanji only saves strawhats.
This arc isn’t going by normal standards. Wano takes from multiple different arcs. Sanji doesn’t have to be the one that fights queen. Hell zoro went to the roof fought and scarred kaido. These rules don’t apply

almost Half of Sanjis fights in One Piece , someone else was fighting his opponent before him or needed to be saved, so yea Sanji still fighting Queen most likely. Infact the fact that a weaker strawhat is fighting queen pretty much confirms it, Sanji only saves strawhats.
Sanji actually doesn’t save straw hats in his main one v ones. He saves close allies.

In Alabasta he saved Vivi
In Enies Lobby he saved Sogeking who wasn’t a straw hat.
In Punk Hazard he saved Tashigi

The only example of him saving the straw hats for his fight is Doffy, but that’s more akin to when he saved them from Enel.

G

Gorosei Informer

On a random note, Queen really reminds me of Rufus from Street Fighter to think of it:

Also, he's quite similar to Jyabura too!:

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/c6f40w
Same Chinese Ponytail

Same Sunglasses

Same Fu Manchu Mustache

Rivalry with King like rivalry with Lucci

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/onepiece/images/7/7d/Jabra_and_Lucci_Rivalry.png

Both traditionally the second dog of the team

Introduced being in love with a woman (Komurasaki and Gatherine)

Both loud and self aggrandizing

Face it

Queen is a Fat Jyabura

Wolf Boys have found the new hero to rally around.

Status
Not open for further replies.