What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, the ass pulls in Fairy Tail are much worse than the ass pulls in one piece. I distinctly remember a scene where Erza had her senses of sight, smell, and hearing taken away and her sense of touch increased to the point that just the air touching her skin caused her to collapse in pain, but then she remembered that she had friends, so she somehow delivered a precise lethal attack while having no way of locating her opponent and won the fight. Call me when One Piece gets to that level.
Erza is the epitome of bullshitery

Woah doctor vs doctor niceeee
Btw if i see the title i think kanjuro story isnt ended yet. I still believe kanjuro actually a good person, he just wondering around the enemy teritory to take down kaido.
The fight not ended yet i believe more mindblowing moment will come :goyea:

imagine yonko commader getting handled by hakiless racoon, jesus... the amount of bullshit oda been pulling post Dresrosa is staggering
Queen just common zoan df user.
There is no need haki in this fight, the more important thing is power to defeat the enemy.
Its different story if whooper fight marco which is mytical zoan, he wont take a chance.
Post automatically merged:

wtf its obvious oda made clear zoros pet > RS sanji
In term of medicine whooper is better, about cooking i dont think so.
But in term of power, maybe whooper got upper hand if he turned into beast titan.
If he only turn into those hulk mode i dont think whooper stronger than sanji.
Post automatically merged:

To be fair, the ass pulls in Fairy Tail are much worse than the ass pulls in one piece. I distinctly remember a scene where Erza had her senses of sight, smell, and hearing taken away and her sense of touch increased to the point that just the air touching her skin caused her to collapse in pain, but then she remembered that she had friends, so she somehow delivered a precise lethal attack while having no way of locating her opponent and won the fight. Call me when One Piece gets to that level.
Fairlytail? Sorry to say this.
But i dont really like the manga, its story is too good. The good guy got power boost each time the enemy stronger than them so they always win, its always.

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
β€Ž
Wonder why Yamato was made to run after Kaido only for him to blow up Momo’s spot...we don’t have full confirmation that he attacks the kid, so unless this is where and how Shinobu dies, is Yamato somehow gonna turn around and block her father’s shot?

Ray is stated to be a powerful swordsman in his bio:pepeke:
Queen on the other hand is a multi purpose fighter :kayneshrug:
Ray is still seen kicking fools and fighting with his hands and even fingers. King is seen shooting and kicking more than cutting... queen used his sword against drake... along with lazers and shit. All three are multi purpose fighters. You wont see people like mihawk, vista, amade, kinemon, denjiro, ashura, kawamatsu and more suddenly punch or kick someone for the hell of it. You can expect that from ray king queen and those kind of practical warriors. Same shit applies to many others with other weapons, doffy with his pistol, kata with his spear, wb with his glave. I would never classify wb as a spearman or doffy as a sharp shooter exclusively, even if they have good skills in handling those weapons. Whith opponents like that no matchups are off the table because "he has a sword" or silly shit like that.

And Ray is still a powerful swordsman... he is also a powerful hand to hand combatant... you can have many skills.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Why would Kanjuro show a clone of Kaido after he finds momo. That makes no sense.
Because Kaido himself trying to attack Momonosuke and Shinobu is pretty unlikely.

So it's either not Kaido, or he's not attacking Momonosuke/Shinobu.

I know man. Just fkin about. Marco is definitely about:endthis:I know Marco is hella strong but you have to admit that Oda messed up his portrayal against Big Mom. Oda could have let him flex a lil by getting a few hits on Big Mom before The Undertaker neck grab, that was a bit disrespectful and uncalled for :josad:
No, Marco is simply not that strong. His portrayal against Linlin was accurate.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Strawhats that have better feats than Sanji during the Onigashima raid:
  1. Zoro
    • Scarring Kaido
    • Blocking Hakai
  2. Luffy
    • Fighting Kaido 1 vs 1 for 30 minutes+
  3. Yamato
    • Oneshotting a Tobi Roppo
    • Oneshotting a Number
  4. Chopper
    • Fighting Zoan Queen for 1 hour+
    • Making Zoan Queen bleed with a bitchslap
  5. Franky
    • Oneshotting a Number
    • Railroading Linlin
    • Cutting up Zoan Sasaki
  6. Jimbe
    • Fighting Zoan Who's Who for 1 hour+
    • Throwing Linlin out like yesterday's garbage
  7. Robin
    • Making Black Maria bleed with a bitchslap
    • Fighting Maria for 1 hour+
    • Throwing Linlin out like yesterday's garbage

In contrast, Sanji's feats:
  • Getting low diffed by King
  • Failing to draw blood from a Tobi Roppo

Giving Sanji's feats the benefit of the doubt, he's currently #8.
:josad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.