What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, if it's really Kaido and not a Kanjuro drawing, I kind of expect it to be Yamato that received Kaido's attack (why would the spoiler provider hide Shinobu's name)?

Though I'm expecting it to be a Kanjuro drawing.

I initially just highlighted their best feats.
More like your picking and choosing if your ignoring Sanji beating PO and Drake and tanking King's attack. By that logic your going, Chopper is stronger than Zoro and Jimbei who had trouble with guys weaker than Queen being Apoo and Who's Who. Stop BSing and be more serious instead of on salt agenda over 'ZKK' being debunked.

More like your picking and choosing if your ignoring Sanji beating PO and Drake and tanking King's attack. By that logic your going, Chopper is stronger than Zoro and Jimbei who had trouble with guys weaker than Queen being Apoo and Who's Who. Stop BSing and be more serious instead of on salt agenda over 'ZKK' being debunked.
Copium melted his brain...poor sod.
:josad:

Last edited:
Even if Chopper doesn't hit him anymore, fighting drains stamina and therefore weakens Queen. Our big boy is going down. :kata:
Not really. If Big Mom couldn't make him feel tired, then why would Chopper? Plus neither Queen and King have use Haki, Hybrid Form, or Awakening. Why you guys think they are at their full power when they haven't been trying throughout.

Zoro got feats against yonkos
Moe kun stop being delusional
Like one-shot again for hype tool for Kaido? He still didn't win the fight if we going on who beats who and Sanji still beat his enemies on PO and Drake.
Copum melted his brain...poor sod.
:josad:
Don't be disrespectful. You have Berserk image on you. Not my fault you guys can't cope Zoro is meme after the fight.

Rent Free Zolo? I know I been busy with work, but man to call me out over being salty that 'ZKK' is debunked is getting embarrassing.
Zkk debunked? It seems like oda is going out of his way to make sure that that is not a clear cut statement that can be made. Had luffy hype himself up and the others leave the roof only for luffy to get bodied. Seperated the other supernova from luffy which leaves way for people like Yamato to join the fight against her dad and for zoro to return on that roof fighting kaido to fullfil the prophecy of forging a black blade. And also for shadowing himself saying the words snatch

Like one-shot again for hype tool for Kaido? He still didn't win the fight if we going on who beats who and Sanji still beat his enemies on PO and Drake.

Don't be disrespectful. You have Berserk image on you. Not my fault you guys can't cope Zoro is meme after the fight.
What does a berserk image has to do with anything? When tf did Sanji beat Drake?
:suresure:
Are you drunk mate?

Yea that same japan got her over katakuri :suresure:yea "they dont care"
Katakuri is over Carrot in Japan, Katakuri is ranked 23 and Carrot is ranked 24.

That doesn't change the fact that she's below the Top 20. I don't see how Katakuri is relevant — he's not a nakama candidate — Carrot is both unimportant to the current story and not popular enough in his primary market for Oda to reconsider his manga plans involving her (like e.g. Law).
Being ranked 24 in Japan isn't bad, she is still higher than many other characters such as Oden, Mihawk, Whitebeard, and others.

Zkk debunked? It seems like oda is going out of his way to make sure that that is not a clear cut statement that can be made. Had luffy hype himself up and the others leave the roof only for luffy to get bodied. Seperated the other supernova from luffy which leaves way for people like Yamato to join the fight against her dad and for zoro to return on that roof fighting kaido to fullfil the prophecy of forging a black blade. And also for shadowing himself saying the words snatch
Not first time Luffy has rematches with enemies. We seen this with prior arc, and he is going to fight with Kaido again. Yamato I can see fighting him next, but Zoro isn't going back there given he already placed his trust on Luffy, so no need for that especially he got one-shot easily when he attack him for first time. Nothing supports black blade on that regard either.

Status
Not open for further replies.