What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SwordMaster

Redon.
What I am talking about is a comment made by a certain character, a comment that I find very interesting and that leaves me with many questions. As it is something specific, maybe the leakers have not even found out (the Japanese has said that Jinbe does not appear in the chapter and does appear, so maybe he has not even read the phrase I am talking about).

Redon.
What I am talking about is a comment made by a certain character, a comment that I find very interesting and that leaves me with many questions. As it is something specific, maybe the leakers have not even found out (the Japanese has said that Jinbe does not appear in the chapter and does appear, so maybe he has not even read the phrase I am talking about).
For sure related to the journal
Post automatically merged:

He's an asshole who hates both. Why wouldn't he just watch them kill each other?
Because he acknowledged the alliance by obeying his mom's orders and he noticed Marco's declining strength. Everything hinted at him sneaking Marco

Redon.
hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.