What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

the thing using destiny the best in my opinion is anakin skywalker if we assume sequel trilogy is not a thing. the concept was clearly there, but the execution was so stupid. the prequel trilogy and anakin skywalker's journey is still the most wasted potential i have ever seen.

this is good, altho his last series is far weaker compared to the original series and heroes of olympus.
Yeah, that's why i said "& The Olympians", meaning the first series, that one is absolutely perfect for me.

All of the other series that came after (Heroes of Olympus, Kane Chronicles, Magnus Chase and Trials of Apollo) have problems, but i can still have fun with them. I think he started focusing too much on romance and representation, wich is something i never think he did that well to be honest, and they are also not my cup of tea / i'm not the target audience, so it's fine.

also good story that plays around with destiny is the dune series, at least the first 3 books.

but i mean we are comparing comics to the literally legends in the literature world, cut naruto some slacks lol.

All jokes aside, I think it’s Momonosuke. He ended the original command and was able to speak and listen to Zunisha. He also felt the presence of the Road Poneglyphs.

Momonosuke is becoming a strawhat. You can hate, cry, whine, complain. But destiny arrives the same.
Yeah, even I think him and Tama are joining as apprentices. I can definitely see him being Uranus, but not Joy Boy. Kaido questioned Luffy being JB because of something related to his strength or CoC but Momo doesn't even have CoC right now.

Ashura Zoro got the better of Kaido, he was probably at least as strong as Hybrid Kaido in that mode.

However, we all assume that Zoro can't maintain Ashura for long because of Haki stamina issues.

Based on what you said, you think Luffy is strong enough for Kaido even though he gassed out. Somehow, you think Haki stamina doesn't affect strenght?

So if that's the case then is Zoro strong enough or stronger than Kaido ?
The two instances are nothing alike. Luffy can fight Kaido for an extended period of time. The only reason he ran out of Haki is because he had been depleting it over the course of the fight via a combination of G4, FS, AdCoA, and AdCoC. Luffy went into that 1 v 1 already heavily sapped of Haki. Had he gone in at 100 percent he'd be able to fight against Kaido for a prolonged period of time, even without G4.

You guys are completely ignoring the fact that Luffy WAS fighting on par with Kaido prior to losing Haki, and also ignoring the fact that going into that 1 v 1, his Haki was already heavily depleted. Quit acting like Luffy was 100 percent with his haki, and it drained in just a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.