What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After all thay happened.. If Kaidou doesn't get killed, it will be a garbage writing.

ZKK incoming!! :cheers:
After all thay happened... Grandmaster Zoro is still in his first stage of denial in ZKK

Sanji & Zoro "Screw That!!"
next he will be angry that Luffy fell to the sea, followed with him bargaining for new round for Luffy, followed with him depressed at how weak his captain is. And finally Grandmaster will accept his role as the Kaido slayer!!! :cheers:

When its confirmed? While queen got 1.3B im pretty sure king got 2B~1.5B. You saw what queen capable of ah? King > Qeen
This panel here kind of confirms that King's bounty is around a billion and also 2 billion is way too much, I could maybe understand 1.5 or 1.6 but not 2B that is pretty much going close to Blackbeard's bounty and I really don't see King's bounty being anywhere close to Blackbeard.

zolo couldn t stop apoo but he stopped hakai and Laido
Laido>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>apoo>>>>>>>chopper>>>>>>>>> Lanji
Kaido one-shot him easily. How is that a feat? Try with Luffy who tank many club hits and fight Kaido longer than him. Sanji have tanked many attacks and still active. Zolo didn't stop Hakai, Law saved him. Please stop as we know it is Kaido, Sanji, Apoo, and Chopper >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Zolo.

After all thay happened... Grandmaster Zoro is still in his first stage of denial in ZKK

next he will be angry that Luffy fell to the sea, followed with him bargaining for new round for Luffy, followed with him depressed at how weak his captain is. And finally Grandmaster will accept his role as the Kaido slayer!!! :cheers:
Nah, he he be fodderize. Accept on theories being debunked than being on denial. Toxic side hitting 5 stages especially since Cross Meme.
Post automatically merged:

Who said he can regenerate? He only have 8 heads out of which Kaido cut 1 and Scabbards 6. That's not regen
He survive being behead and pretty sure it has something to do with renegeration given the lore of a 'Orochi' that if you cut off their heads, more grow back in their place, so if so then Orochi could survive for awhile until you found how to get him.

This panel here kind of confirms that King's bounty is around a billion and also 2 billion is way too much, I could maybe understand 1.5 or 1.6 but not 2B that is pretty much going close to Blackbeard's bounty and I really don't see King's bounty being anywhere close to Blackbeard.
BBs bounty 2.7B

In the anime Sanji never defeated PO, but he Koed Drake...
But in the manga we never saw Page One defeated (We assume he was, because of logic xDxD) and Sanji never defeated Drake xD

I think it's not cool to choose the best of each version, and say it as canon content xDxD
For me Sanji defeated Drake, but didn't defeated Page One xD
There isn't confirmation on Anime with PO given fact in manga, Sanji didn't see him as someone 'he didn't beat' and show no concern, so pretty sure that is non-canon as much as Batman over Luffy and Zoro while there is more evidence on Sanji beating Drake given he has no concern over him either.

Luffy is patently being struck by a finishing blow. Is the running out of haki still accurate I wonder. Perhaps he received the last blow once exposed in that out of haki.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I am pretty sure Kaido will ask Momo for his name in the next chapter. He will grab him and ask what momos name is.

Back then in the castle, Momo couldnt answer him, cause he was just in tears, weak and scared. But now, Momo will answer him straight away. Kaido was kinda dissapointed of Momo back then, still no idea what this scene should tell us. But this time, he will see the change in Momo.

But i have no idea what this question and the answer means for Kaido.
Kaido already asked his name and he answered. Read properly. Sanji even said how cool it was.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal

The opening has spoiled us again this is how Luffy will save himself isn't it
You are right, never really thought about that scene. Maybe he will awaken his fruit and this kinda saves him from most impact of the sea? This would also explain why Kaido doesnt just jump into the sea to die. And how some can cover their fruitpowers from water impact (like Aokiji or Perospero).

Status
Not open for further replies.