What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, you guys are true toxics here especially we seen how Zoro was treated by same Queen as he literally chew him and spit him out :suresure:.

Sanji wasn't trying and yet blocked and tanked King's Full Zoan and bended his beak. @Zoro D Goat stated that on evidence, so Idk why you think that and why would Sanji faced weaker enemy? Give it to Zoro since he need someone on his level as one of the 'weaker Strawhats' you guys put when Sanji was helping others :kayneshrug:.

Lmaooo still i cant belive this retarded sanji toxics overrating his weak ass after all those feats. After taking kings unnamed attack he even walk barely lol. Now fuckers only do crying cuz zoros pet > RS Sanji. Lmaooo keep crying , keep Dreaming one day sanji will make it into top5 SHs. Even franky vs Sanji debatable. oda even removed weak ass sanji from MonsterTrio. :milaugh::milaugh:

Dont think anyone should expect Kinemon to be dead, at least FOR NOW.

I can see he being almost dead, almost a gleen and negan situation after the first hit, haha

But i think and see Denjiro coming and saving kinemon of a certain death, they are very close to each other and some fodder samurai can take kinemon out while Denjiro Holds kaido Alone for a time.

And he would die in the process as kinemon is carried out of the scene and cries over Denjiro fate and aknowlwdge Denjiro as the strongest and most kind of the scabbards.

But a i kind want to see more of Denjiro than that...but i can see It happening.
Post automatically merged:

I wonder who will save Momo from Kaido.
All the big fighters are busy right now.
Denjiro

Who is denying what? Yeah Sanji saved momo 1 time, other characters do it for chapters in a row. Heck chopper curing the plague of queen is way more impresive than what sanji did 1 time in this whole raid, let alone people like luffy-zoro who are actualy fighting vs kaido and staling him how much they can, usopp^nami taking care of flying six, yeah running mostly, but its not like they are stuck in time like Sanji, who literally does nothing.
Not seeing this is just bullshit at this point, there is no point in hyping Sanji in this raid till this point, so yeah, keep a low profile and come back when Sanji is actually doing something:kayneshrug:
Even if happen once doesn't mean it is not a feat and not really on curing on Chopper to be honest as seems easy to do more compare to saving someone among 2 Calamities that are there, so Idk what your trying to do, but your not being critic, but more hater which not helping your case.

He been doing stuff this arc and stupid to say that when he is doing stuff still by saving Zoro's life instead of leaving him to die. None of what you said is feat worthy especially Nami and Usopp got saved and help temporary by Big Mom. How is that feat for them when they didn't stop enemy themselves and Zoro was support for Luffy and didn't do much overall compare to Luffy, Kidd, and Law the most.

Tell me if this is a coincidence?!

- Zoro and Luffy are the only two main characters who are out of the fight/ defeated.
- It will take chapters for Luffy to think of a strategy to beat Kaido, recover, and reach him again.
- It will also take chapters for Zoro to heal.

As I said before, it's perfect timing for both of them to be ready for round two at the same time.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
ZKK = DEAD (ZORO KILL KAIDO)

ZKK = ALIVE ( ZORO KILL KING)

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

ZORO EXTREME DIFF KING ( AT 100% HEALTH BEING HEALED )
SANJI HIGH DIFF QUEEN ( AT 80% HEALTH BLACK MARIA NERF)

LETS GOOO

SANJI = ZORO POST W ANO

SANJI = ROOF TOP LEVEL

:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:
Why would ZKK be dead?

It never died for a multimyriad of reasons. In short Luffy never killed someone if not inadvertently or still not quite patently; Kaido most likely preferring perfection to life imprisonment for example, Zoro's manifested intent and responsibility. Just a few examples. I could start off with Yamato too.

Lmaooo still i cant belive this retarded sanji toxics overrating his weak ass after all those feats. After taking kings unnamed attack he even walk barely lol. Now fuckers only do crying cuz zoros pet > RS Sanji. Lmaooo keep crying , keep Dreaming one day sanji will make it into top5 SHs. Even franky vs Sanji debatable. oda even removed weak ass sanji from MonsterTrio. :milaugh::milaugh:
Come back when Zoro doesn't need magical weapon to get into attacks and not being treated like chewing gum by same character your trying to hype on. Chopper isn't doing much, but he doing better than guy who couldn't beat Apoo in a fight. Sanji have defeated T6H on his side and he is in Top 3 and nothing revelant in your talk other than embarassing yourself over Zoro being meme after his events. Monster Trio is there, but maybe we should remove Zoro and add Chopper given he can handle himself in a fight without help :kayneshrug:.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Come back when Zoro doesn't need magical weapon to get into attacks and not being treated like chewing gum by same character your trying to hype on. Chopper isn't doing much, but he doing better than guy who couldn't beat Apoo in a fight. Sanji have defeated T6H on his side and he is in Top 3 and nothing revelant in your talk other than embarassing yourself over Zoro being meme after his events. Monster Trio is there, but maybe we should remove Zoro and add Chopper given he can handle himself in a fight without help :kayneshrug:.
Magical weapon, you can catalogue it like you wish. But its AP remains more probably inferior to Shusui's.

Tell me if this is a coincidence?!

- Zoro and Luffy are the only two main characters who are out of the fight/ defeated.
- It will take chapters for Luffy to think of a strategy to beat Kaido, recover, and reach him again.
- It will also take chapters for Zoro to heal.

As I said before, it's perfect timing for both of them to be ready for round two at the same time.
I think Zoro have his own issues, he isn't there for Kaido anymore given spoilers show he still trust Luffy on beating him.
Post automatically merged:

Magical weapon, you can catalogue it like you wish. But its AP remains more probably inferior to Shusui's.
It is magical weapon given how it was discussed and how it can be used can pretty much give it to anyone with Haki with high level.

Status
Not open for further replies.