What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nerfed Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen.
King and Queen low to mid diff.

Marco would hold his ground for quite some time but eventually get dropped like Luffy.

Yea no. I can see some hype attacks and moments, but eventually its a low diff for Mama.

Chopper will be out for some minutes.
He should be lucky there are no trees around.

Yamato will help Marco.
And follow Luffy's foot steps.

Jack goes Hybrid and high diffs Inu.

Perospero vs Nekomamushi.
Neko high to extreme diff.

G

Gorosei Informer

Luffy will be saved by the Octopus from the start of the arc, everyone knows that.

This is the lurking legend all along! The legend is meant to be connected to Whitebeard too right?
Didn't that one Whitebeard ally have an octopus on his head or a squid or something?

Oh wow, his name is Karma and he's an octopus fishman? TIL! I remember he appeared in the Oden flashback in the anime at least, I think as filler for it?

:rolaugh::vistalaugh:

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Karma

no one

kiku: *your avi*
King nothing i love that:cantseeme::cantseeme:
:willsmith::luffylaugh:

Thank you very much! @Peroroncino

Also LMAO at that joke about their avi! @BleakAsh

Nah, a KKG is too much as is. Luffy can barely handle even that in terms of Haki.
The irony is too, even though it's "non-canon", Stampede apparently had Luffy:

using a TRIPLE King Kong Gun or something somehow?!

:kaidowhat::chopoff::usoprice::sanmoji:

Soo Kaido knows about Joy Boy hmm, pehaps Rocks and his crew knew much more about the Void Century them we think, and Kaido seems to think that Rocks and Roger weren't able to "become" Joy Boy. The Rocks FB probably will show a lot about this search for the truth the WG hide, pehaps Rocks even knew about Imu.

High hints on Momo being Uranus. His powers will show up and save him from Kaido in the next chapters, what would make Kaido and BM want him ever more for he being a Ancient Weapon. Wonder if his powers are the thing that make him able to control Zunesha, and if it is the only thing he can control, and what will be Zunesha role in the Final War. Pehaps is to lift Luffy allies from the NW to Marijoa.

And i wanna know too, if he really is Uranus, if his powers are something that he only have, or that the main heir of Kozuki clan always have, so Oden, Sukiyaki and all the heads of the Kozukis since the Void Century would have this same powers, and that was the thing the Kozuki clan wanna protect from the WG by closing the country, and the reason why Toki send Momo to 20y in the future, to the time of JoyBoy/Luffy.

Hope Ashura, Kiku, Kanjuro and Kinemon are all dead, would put some of the drama the Arc is lacking soo much.

Status
Not open for further replies.