What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Kaido coming back below the roof and about to kill Momonosuke someone needs to keep him at bay

Luffy is currently out, Zoro is currently like a mummy, Kid is busy with BM, Killer with Hawkins, Law lastly was interested in Big Mom's location, but with the report, could he change his mind as the other D allied to Luffy?

But judging by Kaido's location, I'd bank more on Yamato who last time I checked was nearby, which should please @Cinera

Although I still don't think she'd accomplish much. It'd probably serve to reveal the backstory between Kaido and Yamato
Yamato is two floors above and can’t since people with CoO. Sanjis closer and has a better CoO ability.

I can tell you its not gonna be a Strawhat at this point..... Arrow I know You saw this Panel..... These panels mean theres 20-30 chapters left in the arc at Best.

Which means these fights are gonna wrap in at most 20 chapters. One Piece Fights get 1-2 chapters of focus at most and theres atleast 7 fights were gonna see a conclusion to based on this panel.

Unless Queen is gonna come with Sanji to go save momonuske theres no time for your theory to happen.

Wano is not like any of those arcs there’s no comparison.

if anything there’s most likely 45 chapters left.

30 for act 4 which is all the fights

15 for the conclusion.

Those arcs aren’t similar.

Having to get past laser beams and other gadgets. He gains much more fighting queen the king.
This is literally the least most area Zoro needs practice fighting against.

If anything it would be fighting a Flying Zoan like King, as you guys are so quick to say Zoro can't fight flying people, but now all of a sudden, there's nothing to be gained from fighting King.

:milaugh:

Nope hes going to be the new Joyboy...like it was his destiny to become that

Just like Naruto

Hes getting power up after power up and will somehow solo kaido in the end even tho hes not on that level yet

He likely be able to swimm etc with adc coc

Plotffy is here
:okay:another person who can't or not reading one piece.........now getting stronger also became a problem for you...on other hand, you are the same people who clap if Zoro becomes "new Ryuma"

B
Doesn't strike like Luffy is smiling and / or making others smile right now, Kaido's right :myman:
Because you, like Kaido, are short sighted. You can't see the forest for the Trees. Or better you can't see the Arc for he chapters.

The legend of Lufy will not tell of his defeat by Kaido, but of the Victory the Pirate King over the WSC.

Keep thinking 1 chapter at a time. The Luffy return will be all the more epic. Please keep doubting him.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I said that Queen has shown two ranged attacks his Laser Beams + extending his Neck, both of which were countered and shown ineffective against Marco. King only cut off Marco's wing when he was busy dodging Queens attack and charging at him. When Marco focused on King he send his ass crashing into a building.

No it means that the few ranged attacks Queen has were shown to be useless, so he didn't even bother and tried to find holes to attack Chopper which Marco all prevented. King couldn't even manage to give Queen a single second so that he can attack Chopper without Marco intervening.

Lmao, I don't need to prove shit. King already admitted that he had his hands full with Marco despite having Queen as backup, read the manga.

The same way Marco chocked both King and Queen together
:suresure:

The one nerfed here is Marco because Oda needed to weaken him so that King doesn't get wrecked in a 1v1.

Still was more than enough to prevent him from touching Chopper in an entire hour.

I'll ignore the cute little insults you had for me hidden throughout your posts, maybe with your mental level it's easy to get baited that way, but this doesn't work on me so try something else.
The hardest part about this was to decipher what the fuck you were writing up to begin with.
No it means that the few ranged attacks Queen has been shown to be useless, so he didn't even bother and tried to find holes to attack Chopper which Marco all prevented. King couldn't even manage to give Queen a single second so that he can attack Chopper without Marco intervening.
This is already your way of saying that QUEEN was not completely involved in the confrontation of KING VS MARCO, KING did all the work alone, from your point of view, this is even a complement to what I have said, you just support it, with QUEEN being ineffective in causing damage to MARCO, it means that KING did everything himself, pressured MARCO to the point of exhaustion and fatigue, which again demonstrates that KING in ZOAN and BASE form, is not so far from MARCO (who is in his best form) , even if you are holding back (KING).

Lmao, I don't need to prove shit. King already admitted that he had his hands full with Marco despite having Queen as backup, read the manga.
Again, you misinterpreted what I said, you need to prove that MARCO stayed for 1 hour, holding KING and QUEEN, and that QUEEN was being restrained all this time by MARCO, QUEEN who was playing his game and ignoring MARCO vs KING, probably QUEEN did not see any need to get involved between KING and MARCO, since KING in 1006, had already hurt MARCO and left him panting, in his ZOAN form.

The same way Marco chocked both King and Queen together
Yes, that was only possible thanks to QUEEN's lack of focus on MARCO, which is more impressive than even stealthily attacking QUEEN has been perfectly fine, does the inability in which you were talking about QUEEN in defeating MARCO, applies to MARCO too? Your junk AP is not doing anything against QUEEN, which is really doing well. If he could have defeated QUEEN easily he would have already done so, which means that it is already a high or extreme difference fight for MARCO, who attacked him twice stealthily.

KING physically tired MARCO and left him with bruises and bleeding.
CHAPTER 1005
Incidentally, could you tell me how MARCO was interrupting QUEEN for 1 hour if he appears in chapter 1006 unharmed?
HAHAHAHA.
QUEEN without receiving a single bruise in 1006.
MARCO takes the opportunity to ESCAPE KING and try to sneak QUEEN in an attempt to block the attack, again, this shows how much QUEEN is unfocused on MARCO and has been aiming for the floor.

When MARCO arrives at QUEEN, he already shows bleeding and bruises all over his body, which means that KING is handling LARCO well without QUEEN's interference.
And finally MARCO does the desired "1x2" for an hour that you've been lying all this time.
When he actually attacked the two he released ARF ARF at the end, and told Chopper to hurry up, which shows that again, it was too much for him to deal with, when in fact KING alone fucked him.

Now there is something you forget, MARINE HQ ... Hurting MARCO is harder than hurting KING and QUEEN right? MARCO was fighting during the supposed "1 hour" against QUEEN and KING, but why were they both unharmed? See the condition of MARCO when he fled from KING to sneak up on QUEEN:

See the condition of QUEEN and KING (unharmed):
KING and QUEEN quite well, KING was dominating LARCO.

We go back to 1007 in which QUEEN is completely fine, and again ignores MARCO.

While MARCO again makes a sneak attack on QUEEN, thanks to his lack of focus (the second time), lack of focus between KING vs. MARCO.
And by the way, it's sad how MARCO is making useless attacks, if he had enough strength he would have already taken QUEEN out of the fight and defeated him ... He had a chance to do this, this is the second time he has managed a clean shot, but don't try.
The nerfado here is Marco because Oda needed to weaken him so that King would not be destroyed in a 1v1.
Of course bro, this is MARCO after leaving 1x1 against KING to sneak QUEEN.
And this is KING, see who's worse:
He's unharmed.

Even after receiving MARCO's attack and being played he was still unscathed:

A new ashura like move. He needs an upgrade.

mobillity. Having to get past laser beams and other gadgets. He gains much more fighting queen the king.

hell Marco is fighting king rn who fights exactly the same as sanji
he needs an upgrade for what? he scarred kaido with 30 broken bones now make that healthy zoro on another level
dragon blaze or tatsumaki would kill queen
dodging beams and other gadgets :risitavirus:
zoro was no diffing dragon kaido s attacks queen ain t shit

A new ashura like move. He needs an upgrade.

mobillity. Having to get past laser beams and other gadgets. He gains much more fighting queen the king.

hell Marco is fighting king rn who fights exactly the same as sanji
Marco isn't doing anything to King...
Mobility? Do you know what Mobility is?

Zoro blitzes Queen. There is nothing to gain in speed.

Getting past beams and lasers? The fuck?
This how i know you creditless. Zoro went up in Kaidos face on an incoming Boro Breath and split that bitch.

Stick to wanking Eustass Kid, you have a lesser chance of looking stupid.

sanji if he were on the roof he'd be the fastest up there..
he is a fire based user and RS is fire resistance... kaido can't hit what he can't see

Float like a butterfly sting like a bee BAYYBYY

and yea yamato hasn't even tapped into her zoan yet

so hasn't sanji used his abilities to the fullest..

a 2v1 team work based match between these 2.. would be flames
I dont disagree about Sanjis speed, but honestly you can display Sanjis abilities against a Commander, you dont have to put him against Kaido. Why do you insist on Sanji swinging above his weight? Aren't you tired of that shit at this point? And also Sanji runs the risk of being taken out of the arc, Kaido is a Yonko.... The Gap between the Main villain and the subordinates has not been this big since Skypiea. Kaido's Club is like Enel Lightning in Skypiea, Do you remember how long characters were out for when Enel attacked them in Skypiea?

Status
Not open for further replies.