What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy a Goat. People hate him too much lol. His flashback, his brothers, family ties, charisma, and ambition are top notch. Sometimes, power scaling isn't everything. And what Luffy's accomplished is overlooked and chalked off as "MC hacks" when its really more than that.
Although some of these things are lacking in the Post Time Skip but made up for by "cool powerups"
I liked him more pre ts but he was never my favourite. I like MCs like Thorfinn, Musashi and Allen Walker. Guts is gonna be one of them too. I never liked those typical Shonen MCs. As a kid and teenager they were always mid characters for me but now I really don’t like them. I always liked the second strongest or the badass one

Or perhaps whatt im saying is from the exact manga but you just have a difficult time comprehending it
You just make up facts LOL, the manga depicts it, not our faults we easily catch you doing it.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji fans are next level extremists damn
Make the character so dislikable smh
They are just mad their favorite character has been trashed post time skip

I liked him more pre ts but he was never my favourite. I like MCs like Thorfinn, Musashi and Allen Walker. Guts is gonna be one of them too. I never liked those typical Shonen MCs. As a kid and teenager they were always mid characters for me but now I really don’t like them. I always liked the second strongest or the badass one
Luffy, Rimuru, and Lelouch are probably my top MC's. And if you count Killua. Idk maybe its cuz these characters have the perfect level of struggle and success to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.