Future Events Will the strawhats ever surpass the rocks pirates?

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
I don't think they will Rox is just too much it's not like "Luffy will surpass Roger" means that Luffy can low diff Roger level dudes,

Xebe : PK level (if not a bit stronger)
WB/BM/Kaido/Shiki these guys are natural born monsters all at once as mush ash the SHs can improve surpass that is impossible

they will surpass their greatness sure but overall power no way

Yea the sh's will surpass them. The sh's will have the strongest crew ever. Rock's never got to reach their peak because of how they were run. If Rock's let his crew like luffy shanks or roger he'd without a doubt still be ruling the sea even now. But his crew peaked with himself and a young wb, rookie kaido, and young bm. Imo pk roger crew surpassed them at it's peak and luffy crew will be better than his.

Eos Luffy should be stronger than rocks, eos zoro should be above rock's wb, kaido, and bm, eos sanji at worse should be at their level, and eos jinbe should rival them even if he can't beat 1 at his worst. The rest of rock's crew wasn't highlighted at all so it's reasonable to say the rest of the eos sh's should at least stall the rest of rock's pirates. Now once luffy or zoro are done what to stop them from beating the rest of the crew or helping jinbe or sanji? And even if jinbe or sanji lose a injured rock's kaido, bm, or wb should be near eos zoro or eos luffy so they still lose.

I do think the rock's pirates had the highest potential of any crew we will ever see. Rock's could have had a 4 yonko fleet under his command and could have had as much power as the entire WG. I mean just imagine the 4 yonko system but with someone in charge of the whole group and that's something rock's could have realistically gained at it's peak.

No, they will not. The Rocks pirets were made up of monster amongst them were unkillable Kaido, Wh who wouldn't die even after losing half of his head and his heart etc. Like there is no pint in the series Zoro or Sanji will become unkillable or being able to survive after losing half of their hads, even Rogers's crew couldn't reach to the level of Rocks' crew needles to say surpasse it. Luffy can become as powerful as Rocks or even surpasse him since Rocks was D and Luffy is D too, there is a reason why D's always the strongest, even in Rocks' era when monsters like Whitbeard, Kaido, Bm existed the strongest was still a D, after Rocks the strongest was again a D pirate King Gol D Roger and samthing is tell me that right now the strongest is Dragon and Luffy/Tech will surpasse him.

Too much dead weight on the crew as things are right now. People like in the mid/low level of the crew have shown no signs of learning haki or interest in it period. Can't imagine a crew with multiple people lacking in haki surpassing the Rocks pirates.

The straw hats pirates are destined to surpass the old era and they will become more legendary than rocks crew, roger said one will come who will surpass us but I don't think he was just talking about one person because luffy cant become king without the help of he's crew they have to meet up with him in power not to much but not to far also and that's meanly the powerhouse zoro sanji jinbe and if she joins yamato
Luffy = rocks
Zoro = whitebeard
Sanji = kaido
Yamato = big mom
Jinbe = shiki