Questions & Mysteries .

Was Sanji given a weapon specifically stated to have scarred/nerf Katakuri in some capacity? Before 955 there was still the Shusui argument that could be considered (even if it was a weaker argument), but Zoro literally got the same sword used by the only man to have scarred Kaido. And he was stated to be the only person, other than Oden, to have tamed the sword. That’s a bit more to go on than “dodged an attack that Gotti was able to react to and block” for Sanji vs Katakuri.
Katakuri was a man who specializes in the same haki that Sanji has more affinity for, at first Kata was using his legs to fight, Kata DF was a food while Sanji was a cook, Kata attacked him and Sanji managed to bypass his system FS and they stared at each other, the diable jambe could potentially counteract his DF and etc ...

In the end, this is just fans forcing parallels, relationships, foreshadowing ...

Oden cut Kaido has nothing to do with Zoro, he inherited his sword, but he will not do the same things as Oden. They are extremely different characters.
Zoro will probably overtake Ryuma, but he doesn't have to do the same steps and fight the dragon.

Zoro won't be nearly as important as you want him to be, try to keep your expectations low, he fighting Kaido is impossible to some extent.

I

Inspector_Mu

And yet no one can say, why the hell Oda gave him Enma, though he could gave him Ame-no-Habakiri and stated that only this sword cut Kaido.
Oda :
Hiyori trades her swore for Shishui

You :
Nobody didnt explain why Zoro got Enma not ame no habakiri

Seriously? What other explanation do toy need ? Except the one Oda showed

Oda :
Hiyori trades her swore for Shishui

You :
Nobody didnt explain why Zoro got Enma not ame no habakiri

Seriously? What other explanation do toy need ? Except the one Oda showed
The hell is this shit? I asked a questions:

1. Why Oda made Enma the only sword that cut Kaido;
2. Why gave it to Zoro ( he could refuse it );
3. Why didn't Oda make Hiyori the owner of Ame-no-Habakiri and Momo the owner of Enma ( since you're saying that Zoro's gonna fight Orochi, giving him Ame-no-Habakiri would be the better choice ).

P.S: When did Hiyori trade her swore for Shusui?

The hell is this shit? I asked a questions:

1. Why Oda made Enma the only sword that cut Kaido;
2. Why gave it to Zoro ( he could refuse it );
3. Why didn't Oda make Hiyori the owner of Ame-no-Habakiri and Momo the owner of Enma ( since you're saying that Zoro's gonna fight Orochi, giving him Ame-no-Habakiri would be the better choice ).
1. It makes the sword sound cool
2. Because it’s a power up for Zoro and it makes him cooler
3. Because Enma is cooler

You guys are looking too much into this

Yes? It’s a power up and giving him the sword that scarred Kaido makes the sword sound impressive. Not every power up needs to be looked into. Nami has Zues does that mean she’s fighting Big Mom?
I didn't know that your opinion about Oda is so low. What kind of trash writer making such a big statements like "This sword cut Kaido" and does nothing with it.
I don't know. Maybe she'll be involved in fight with Big Mom, maybe not.