Future Events Why Sanji will fight King

Will sanji fight king

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I should have said he has proven himself "once again", this is nothing new. Your right that it's only the neck although at the end it seemed Sanji finished by lifting him as Queen is in the air. Still, a feat is a feat, him being able to propeller someone of Queen's size and in the manner he did is really just very impressive especially since it seemed to knock Perospero, someone generally considered to be high-veteran/low-YC tier unconscious.
It was Queen’s body who sent Peros flying and stopped his arrows lol. Tho he was unconscious he was still talking.

S

Shepherd

It was Queen’s body who sent Peros flying and stopped his arrows lol. Tho he was unconscious he was still talking.
True, it was Queen's body who delivered the strength but that's also due to the speed at which Queen was flying. Speed = weight, Sanji added speed thus the power behind Perospero getting knocked out really came from Sanji.

True, it was Queen's body who delivered the strength but that's also due to the speed at which Queen was flying. Speed = weight, Sanji added speed thus the power behind Perospero getting knocked out really came from Sanji.
True, no denying that, but Peros doesn’t seem to have been knocked out.. he was going Perorin as he was flying so it SEEMS like he is still conscious.

Would've been an amazing fight. Two flaming black birds flying at blinding speeds and generating explosions with every clash :stealthblack:

Sanji's passionate heart burning hotter than the Wildfire ever could :stealthblack:

The epic one-liner after shooting down King once and for all by sending him flying towards the ground at lightspeed :stealthblack:

But that's fine, Sanji's first 1v1 post-timeskip is a giant scientist cyborg dino man with 1.32B berries, that's nothing to sneeze at :sanmoji:

S

Shepherd

True, no denying that, but Peros doesn’t seem to have been knocked out.. he was going Perorin as he was flying so it SEEMS like he is still conscious.
His eyes are rolled back, but he said Perorin so honestly, my guess is as good as yours.

I don't believe Peros really did anything wrong to warrant Neko or Carrot for crap's sake defeating him, so I would prefer for him to be temporarily knocked out at least until the Act is over so he can do something crucial later on rather than getting beat up unjustly.

S

Shepherd

Would've been an amazing fight. Two flaming black birds flying at blinding speeds and generating explosions with every clash :stealthblack:

Sanji's passionate heart burning hotter than the Wildfire ever could :stealthblack:

The epic one-liner after shooting down King once and for all by sending him flying towards the ground at lightspeed :stealthblack:

But that's fine, Sanji's first 1v1 post-timeskip is a giant scientist cyborg dino man with 1.32B berries, that's nothing to sneeze at :sanmoji:
Feat-wise, I imagine Sanji will get better AP feats against Queen as Queen seems to be tankier than King, but worse speed feats since Queen seems to be just a lot slower.

Not that feats matter, though, the parallels between Sanji and King were very great. In addition to the ones you mentioned, King was also described as a masochistic pervert, which contrasts perfectly against Sanji being someone who respects the purity in a women.

His eyes are rolled back, but he said Perorin so honestly, my guess is as good as yours.

I don't believe Peros really did anything wrong to warrant Neko or Carrot for crap's sake defeating him, so I would prefer for him to be temporarily knocked out at least until the Act is over so he can do something crucial later on rather than getting beat up unjustly.
This rolled back/white eyes argument is no longer a valid it never was tbh. And you actually reminded me about the Neko plot... the clash has to happen for the sake of the minks. Our opinions on the minks reasoning making sense or not doesn’t matter.

so we gonna wait for the next few chapters and see.

S

Shepherd

This rolled back/white eyes argument is no longer a valid it never was tbh. And you actually reminded me about the Neko plot... the clash has to happen for the sake of the minks. Our opinions on the minks reasoning making sense or not doesn’t matter.

so we gonna wait for the next few chapters and see.
It's not valid? Why not lol Perospero isn't Kaido, Perospero just got hit with the mass of a propelling Queen.

S

Shepherd

Cuz we have seen so many characters have their eyes go white from attacks and they are still standing.
Yeah, but that's usually them enduring attacks during a fight right? Perospero seems to not only have been knocked unconscious, but also removed from the picture entirely. I don't believe he will STAY unconscious, but temporarily perhaps.

Ohh.. Lanji-tards are now wanking Queen and downplaying King

What a FUCKING SUR-PRISE

They were so convinced that Zoro was going to fight Queen after destroying his weapon with an unnamed slash.

Your hopes are dashed

Remember this, If Zoro negs King, it will be thanks to Lanji because "Lanji broke King's beak"

Ohh.. Lanji-tards are now wanking Queen and downplaying King

What a FUCKING SUR-PRISE

They were so convinced that Zoro was going to fight Queen after destroying his weapon with an unnamed slash.

Your hopes are dashed

Remember this, If Zoro negs King, it will be thanks to Lanji because "Lanji broke King's beak"
Dude, your comments are gold with these images

Status
Not open for further replies.