Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
This is exactly what I'm expecting unfortunately. But I'm hoping Zoro and her or Luffy and her will get an epic teamup especially vs Kaido later where he finally gets taken down. Maybe all 3 even?

if Yamato does join the crew, then at least we can get more fights with her and thus future Ws for her.
Since she's going to fight Kaido alone right now, that's gonna be a massive mistake for her.
:josad:

Oda really needs to stop blue balling us on Zoan awakenings too. We've had nothing on them since Impel Down and we've had Paramecia awakenings fleshed out a little, hints at Logia awakenings but nothing on Zoan awakening so far despite being in an arc all around Zoan users of a Yonko's crew, including the Yonko being a Zoan ofc.

I'll be extremely disappointed if we don't get some elaboration on Zoan awakenings and thus see them in action with Kaido and the calamities.

I hope Oda will clarify whether Monster form Chopper is awakening or not too. I find his devil fruit to be very suspicious and I suspect, its not just a human human fruit but an offset of it, like Sengoku with his Buddha model of the Hito Hito no mi. We just don't know what Chopper's model is yet for some reason? There are some possibilities but still...

For anyone who has read the final arc of Bleach, there is something that Zoans and Chopper's transformations really remind me of from it too and makes me think of the potential for Zoans, especially Chopper's.

Komamura and his "transformations".
I can see a Yamato team up with Luffy but @Cinera made an argument against it which made sense at the time but I can't remember what it was :josad: I personally would love to see Yamato team up with the SHs against Kaido but knowing Oda, he is probably gna have each one of them fight Kaido alone kmt:lusalty:, Yamato damages Kaido a bit, Luffy defeats Kaido and Zoro kills him off.

Frfr, Zoan awakening feels underwhelming compared to Logias and Paramecias. Zoan awakening is basically Boundman minus the recovery rate:kayneshrug:

Don't even get me started on Chopper. I alread gave up on his abilities when I thought every Zoan has basically the same transformations as he does. I really was expecting horn point, brain point e.t.c from the likes of Marco and Kaido:josad: