Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda giving Commander level fights to Zoro and Sanji but nerfing Page One and Ulti against special attacks from an Younko for the sake of Usopp and Nami beating them.

Looks like the Tobiroppos aren't that far from each other in strength...

no one is in perfect shape in this fight,
Sanji did get beaten bad by Black maria but at the same time Queen was getting hits from Marco, Marco wont just lose his stamina only by hitting Queen and King twice when People fight for 5-10 days in one piece, its obvious they were getting beaten by each other for some time and then he got some good hits from Chopper as well,
Sanji might be 50% body + 100% Haki since he wasnt using Haki to block Bm
Queen might be 70% Body + 70% Haki since he was fighting Marco
at the same time Sanji's RaidSuite most likely has Healing abilities and Queen has Zoan healing
....still to think Sanji should be beating Queen (which is happening), is a shame after how he has been getting beaten constantly by opponents 10% of Queen's strength since TS :kriwhat:
which opponents are you talking about?

Oda giving Commander level fights to Zoro and Sanji but nerfing Page One and Ulti against special attacks from an Younko for Usopp and Nami to beat.

Looks like the Tobiroppos aren't that far from each other in strength...
Im excited for Nami & Ussop to fight Ulti & Page One but I’m glad he nerfed them because the power gap is insane. It’s still going to be a huge win for the weaker SHs.

Im excited for Nami & Ussop to fight Ulti & Page One but I’m glad he nerfed them because the power gaps insane. It’s still going to be a huge win for the weaker SHs.
Yeah, i liked the consistency, there aren't a huge gap between Tobiroppos. Only characters like Luffy, Sanji and Big Mom managed to something against Page One and Ulti, so makes sense for them to get weakened for Usopp and Nami to fight

Actually in some japanese myth, the one who beat a massive dragon is Yamato Takeru. I thought at first time that Yamato is going to be this perfect boi that is more badass than Zoro and Law combined. Just like ES 21's Yamato Takeru. But apparently sideboobs appears and...

Actually in some japanese myth, the one who beat a massive dragon is Yamato Takeru. I thought at first time that Yamato is going to be this perfect boi that is more badass than Zoro and Law combined. Just like ES 21's Yamato Takeru. But apparently sideboobs appears and...
So you’re saying we got something even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.