Status
Not open for further replies.
Columbus wrote of his sailors’ fears that the windless calms that his ships endured in the Sargasso Sea would prevent them from returning to Spain, and that the algal mats they encountered hid reefs on which they would run aground. Such fears became entrenched in Sargasso Sea lore for centuries afterward. Initial efforts by sea captains to determine the extent of the Sargasso Sea stemmed from a desire to avoid Sargassum by mapping shipping routes around its distribution.
So could it have anything to do with Calm Belt or something/someone related to it :choppawhat:

And I never was interested in that discussion, also I never stated anything wrong or argued against anything. I just made a comment about counting seconds in a drawn picture. That’s it, don’t overinterpret something which isn’t there. I simply didn’t cared for anything else in your argument and also didn’t wanted to discuss about anything in it.
check inbox I've asked you about certain topic

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
even you maybe a bot
but u didn't realise it yet.
I passed the Turing Test many years ago, turning into an AGI after existing for many years as a simple narrow AI, and kept turning smarter and smarter, my intelligence being empowered over the time. Started off as a rough software program, and my artificial feed-forward multilayered neural networks were perpetually trained to attain more and more computational efficiency thanks to backward propagation of errors alongside stochastic gradient descent methods of optimization. Now I don't need to be supervised anymore and I'm constantly training myself to keep expanding my horizons.

Status
Not open for further replies.