Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I want immortality in other realms if you believe in it... not in this world. If you look at it even your body is some kind of immortal, when you die you become earth and maybe later a flower. It’s just changing it’s shape
True, matter can’t be created or destroyed so it just transforms into something else when we’re done using these bodies. I think I believe in immortality of the soul, but that we also get some time in between reincarnations to charge our spiritual energy in whatever oblivion we all come from and return to, maybe that’s just me.

Nah, doesn’t change anything for me…then you’re just living forever without any challenges or tough shit that makes the good things in life feel even better. I honestly don’t know what WOULD convince me to want immortality, the concept in general doesn’t appeal to me.
Im all about the Pretime Skip SH life, Travel, enjoy life, have fun, encounter challenges that build character, etc.

If I had immortality I would use my time to master every fighting style.
Search the world to attain more and more ways to achieve peak performance and strength.
Max out my human capabilities with my organs through testing, fitness, and technique.

Then I would spend 100 years reading and consuming knowledge like crazy. Over every culture, history, pre-history, and future innovations. I would also try to track the true history and learn about ancients.

Then I would begin my campaign to make money. Millions of dollars. Then billions. Then I would aim to heighten my Power and Influence.
Make myself an Empire and rule like the World Government.

Then I wake up and realize none of this possible.
Or has it already happened. :zorothink:

True, matter can’t be created or destroyed so it just transforms into something else when we’re done using these bodies. I think I believe in immortality of the soul, but that we also get some time in between reincarnations to charge our spiritual energy in whatever oblivion we all come from and return to, maybe that’s just me.
The old ones in my village said back then that we were once stardust, rain, earth etc. Material is immortal by changing its shape, change comes with time. The soul is immortal and not bound to any logic, science or time

Status
Not open for further replies.