Future Events What's your Haki expectations for Blackbeard?

What's your expectations for Blackbeard?

• Gura + Darkness + CoA

• Gura + Darkness + AdCoA

• Gura + Darkness + AdCoA + AdCoC

• Other

• Undecided / Not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pure DF user. Fuck Haki....

Chimera, that controls Earthquakes and Darkness.
Haki still remains the most hyped force when it comes to power levels, that's the major issue I presume. But that notion notwithstanding, Blackbeard showed insane Gura potency and physical power + durability. Eventially he won't necessarily need an extremely intense haki at his disposal.

Prime Teach will be the strongest individual ever, potentially only below Imu. So he will have everything.

- 3 Devil fruits + all 3 Haki types with Adv CoA and CoC ( No FS), great durability/endurance and abnormal physical strength.

Luffy will NOT fairly 1v1 him and he might never even be stronger than him.
I am highly skeptical of Teach getting any form of Adv Haki. His gimmick is getting strong by stealing god tier DFs. Blackbeard is too lazy to actually do the hard work and training needed to unlock Adv Haki, and he can’t steal someone’s Haki, so he’ll only have basic Haki

A monstrosity. Physical monster + great haki + 3 very powerful devil fruits. He will be the definition of overpowered, the strongest person in the world, bar the possibile wild card Imu.
What drives me skeptical however is the notion that Luffy will possibly solo him (not necessarily probably) and if that's the case, considering also that Luffy would be factually nerfed of his devil fruit unless a weird mechanic comes into place for example, then it might be Luffy to stand as the strongest.

The problem with the lighting logia imo is that Enel has it. So that means Oda has to reintroduce Enel somewhat in the story (Elbaf arc or the Marijoa arc, anyway he can't go on for years, imo BB will get a power up at the end of Wano to show that even if Luffy has reached Kaido level BB is still stronger) and at that point make him die and have BB take his fruit. And honestly all this stuff happening suddenly out of the blue is a bit of a stretch. Also since BB seems to have the strongest logia (at least it was hyped this way), the strongest paramecia (the quake df) now the easier answer for his next df would be the strongest zoan.
What I meant do you really think Enel would be as powerful as he was if he had darkness logia instead lightning logia?

Darkness logia is perfect for someone physically as strong as Blackbeard, but if you give that power to other people, they may not be as powerful as before, even Admirals in my opinion wouldn't be as powerful as Blackbeard with darkness logia, that power is perfect for BB, but for others? Not so much.

BB said darkness is the most ''dangerous'' ability, in different translation it says ''most evil'' ability.

https://mangahelpers.com/t/skywalker6705/releases/6199

Ace: Darkness?
Blackbeard: That's right.
Blackbeard: Commander Ace.
Blackbeard: I can't be killed by you...
Blackbeard: In the history of Devil's Fruits
Blackbeard: This is the evilest of their abilities

Gura is again, I believe the most dangerous ability like darkness, I don't think they said Gura is the strongest paramecia, Oda said Gura is on the same level as logia, but still there are other paramecia powers like that equal to logia as well.

I believe Ope Ope no mi > Gura Gura no mi.

But in terms of danger to the environment, Gura is the most dangerous due to creating earthquakes and tsunamis, while Ope is said to be the ''ultimate devil fruit'' power. Also there are powerful paramecia abilities like Doku, Kira (Diamond), Invisibility, Kid's magnetism etc. Especially abilities like Diamond or Invisibility gives defensive advantages too, while Gura doesn't give any defensive advantage to the user.

Oda says ''one of the'', not ''the'' most powerful paremecia, it means there are still equally powerful paramecia abilities to Gura;

D: Hello, Oda-sensei! I have a question. Is Whitebeard, Edward Newgate, a Logia or a Paramecia? I personally think he's Logia, since he took Aokiji's attack without turning to ice, but...? P.N. NY
Oda: I guess that's difficult. The answer is Paramecia. "Gura Gura no Mi" is considered as one of the most powerful paramecia fruits. It's easy to think that he's an "Earthquake Human" and must be Logia, but if that was so, he'd have to become an earthquake himself. Whitebeard creates earthquakes, in other words he's a "Vibration Human". That means he's a Paramecia who isn't any weaker than the Logias.

BB while Wano is going on is probably raiding alabasta(for ancient weapon or poneglyph),possible raid fishman island for shirahoshi if he knows about her,raiding WCI for Red Poneglyph and to steal some devil fruits(cracker and katakuri are there),looking to recruit someone from the ranks of the shichibukai and will probably raid Wano himself!He could also kidnap Pudding or Robin!
I see EOS BB(Pirate king title battle vs Luffy) as follows:
1-Awakened Yami Yami no mi!
2-Good Control Over Gura Gura no mi!
3-Very Strong Coo+Coa+Coc(no advanced forms)!
4-Some Mythical Zoan Fruits that negates yami yami df drawback and turns him into a tank like G4 Luffy!
5-Improved his base stats further:speed,strength,durability,etc...
*I could see him stronger than Xebec and Roger:
1-Pre yami BB scarred Shanks and Killed Thatch!
2-Yami BB beat Ace(almost broke his neck with a single punch)
3-Yami BB survived magellans poison,bisento slash ,gura gura to the face and Finished WB!
4-Injured Yami+Gura BB fought Garp and Sengoku at the same time!
Post automatically merged:

If Ope Ope's hax can be channeled against top haki users then it can stand as superior to Gura's under certain conditions even at high levels depending on specific scenario. In general it depends on how much it could manage to affect.
Law said if his haki is equal or superior he can slash,shambles and do Mes on the guy!he tried all that against doffy,he changed his position with doffy so luffy could land red hawk,but failed to cut him or perform Mes on him!
Post automatically merged:

What I meant do you really think Enel would be as powerful as he was if he had darkness logia instead lightning logia?

Darkness logia is perfect for someone physically as strong as Blackbeard, but if you give that power to other people, they may not be as powerful as before, even Admirals in my opinion wouldn't be as powerful as Blackbeard with darkness logia, that power is perfect for BB, but for others? Not so much.

BB said darkness is the most ''dangerous'' ability, in different translation it says ''most evil'' ability.

https://mangahelpers.com/t/skywalker6705/releases/6199

Gura is again, I believe the most dangerous ability like darkness, I don't think they said Gura is the strongest paramecia, Oda said Gura is on the same level as logia, but still there are other paramecia powers like that equal to logia as well.

I believe Ope Ope no mi > Gura Gura no mi.

But in terms of danger to the environment, Gura is the most dangerous due to creating earthquakes and tsunamis, while Ope is said to be the ''ultimate devil fruit'' power. Also there are powerful paramecia abilities like Doku, Kira (Diamond), Invisibility, Kid's magnetism etc. Especially abilities like Diamond or Invisibility gives defensive advantages too, while Gura doesn't give any defensive advantage to the user.

Oda says ''one of the'', not ''the'' most powerful paremecia, it means there are still equally powerful paramecia abilities to Gura;
I am pretty sure a gura gura no mi attack can clash with advanced coa+coc!(just my headcannon,but i see it happening)
I think Luffy's key to beating BB will be his future sight and his speed to avoid getting sucked into that vortex!

Last edited:
Law said if his haki is equal or superior he can slash,shambles and do Mes on the guy!he tried all that against doffy,he changed his position with doffy so luffy could land red hawk,but failed to cut him or perform Mes on him!
I concur. I also believe it's fundamentally a matter of haki differential. And if enough gap is overcome Ope can most likely prove devastating.

As for his character:
- CoO not aCoO, rather than aCoO he choose to laid back by using Darkness fruit
- CoA not aCoA, rather than aCoA he prefer being lazy just by punching with the greatest AoE Gura fruit
- not CoC, but he choose to be greedy by his 3rd DF (maybe split-split fruit, so he can split his body into 3 Teach, yes there are 3 Teach with Darkness DF, Gura DF, CoO & CoA)

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I think he won't have ADCOC, he's already too broken to own it, but seeing that WB had and equated with ROGER, I believe luffy's King's HAKI = GURA + DARK, equal CLASH, given the potential luffy gained on receiving ADCOC, he was even able to CLASH with hybrid KAIDO, although it is somewhat better than the CLASH between KAIDO and BIG MOM, in which both did not use ADCOC. And roger without DF could match the Ap of: GURA + ACOA, ADCOC of WB PRIME with ADCOC. But for those who don't have ADCOC it will be fatal, a hell of an exaggeration, there's no way to fight it without ADCOC.

The point is that users like AKAINU who are dependent on their DF to gain more strength and also collide with tortured ACE, will be greatly harmed if he matches YAMI, as it will nullify his attack potential from AKAINU's magma punch, the same can be said to luffy, but there is the question of HAKI that will still serve defensively, but the opponent will receive the blow anyway.

He doesn't need ACOA, no one is as durable as KAIDO and BM, he already has GURA to top that. I say the same about ADCOC. I would give you FS... He needs FS, a good CoO I think his response time is not so good.

But if he has ACOA, ADCOC, and a decent CoO, he's insane.

I think he won't have ADCOC, he's already too broken to own it, but seeing that WB had and equated with ROGER, I believe luffy's King's HAKI = GURA + DARK, equal CLASH, given the potential luffy gained on receiving ADCOC, he was even able to CLASH with hybrid KAIDO, although it is somewhat better than the CLASH between KAIDO and BIG MOM, in which both did not use ADCOC. And roger without DF could match the Ap of: GURA + ACOA, ADCOC of WB PRIME with ADCOC. But for those who don't have ADCOC it will be fatal, a hell of an exaggeration, there's no way to fight it without ADCOC.

The point is that users like AKAINU who are dependent on their DF to gain more strength and also collide with tortured ACE, will be greatly harmed if he matches YAMI, as it will nullify his attack potential from AKAINU's magma punch, the same can be said to luffy, but there is the question of HAKI that will still serve defensively, but the opponent will receive the blow anyway.

He doesn't need ACOA, no one is as durable as KAIDO and BM, he already has GURA to top that. I say the same about ADCOC. I would give you FS... He needs FS, a good CoO I think his response time is not so good.

But if he has ACOA, ADCOC, and a decent CoO, he's insane.
Is he too broken you say? How much broken? Enough to solo your beloved yonko without? Because if not, expect him to presumably feature it by following futurible match ups difficulty degrees logic.:myman:

Hope he dont have CoC.

The big question is that if he will eat a third DF, because seems like Luffy awakening is going to counter Gura, and i dont think he can take advanced CoC Luffy just with Yami.

Think he is going after one of the Ancient weapons by now, probably Pluton, the same one the WG is after, thats why Imu had Vivi Photo.