Powers & Abilities Killer’s Probably Going To Get a Power Up To Beat Hawkins

If he has over a 90% chance of losing to hawkins, I'm willing to bet that the reason he wins is by getting some sort of power up.

So what could it be? Here are some possibilities:
  • Future sight
  • advanced Ryuo
  • haoshoku haki
  • SMILE related power up
In regards to his SMILE, perhaps there is some way for pleasures to access the powers of their fruit. What if Pleasures are actually more viable than gifters but their power simply needs to be unlocked, which kaido doesn't do as Queen was literally sacrificing them a few chapters ago.

With haoshoku haki, apart from rayleigh, there were several other first mates who had it during the roger era. Both Oden and katakuri also had it, so I see no reason why Killer couldn't get it as well.

No Supernova is weaker than Ulti and Page One.
1) Hawkins wasn't promoted to flying 6, but drake was. If Hawkins is stronger than Ulti, it doesn't make sense that he is not ranked. Kaido's crew has a very precise power ranking system.

2) Hawkins will not survive that BM combo like Ulti did. Ulti's durability feat is super impressive. As for Hawkins if he had taken the hit, all of his straw men would burst into flame and he would disintegrate.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
1) Hawkins wasn't promoted to flying 6, but drake was. If Hawkins is stronger than Ulti, it doesn't make sense that he is not ranked. Kaido's crew has a very precise power ranking system.
Hawkins is a new recruit, he's only been part of the crew for a couple of months at most. Drake joined 2 years ago.

2) Hawkins will not survive that BM combo like Ulti did. All of his straw men would burst into flame and he would disintegrate.
Agree with that point.

Hawkins is a new recruit, he's only been part of the crew for a couple of months at most. Drake joined 2 years ago.

Agree with that point.
At this point it is very hard to put Hawkins at flying 6 level. Hawkins presents no feats besides getting low diff by Zoro and Law separately. On the other hand, you are seeing crazy durability feat from someone like Ulti who quickly recovers from a Big Mom combo attack. If anything, it highlights the insane durability feats of ancient zoans.

Hawkins can be a flying 6 level, but he needs to show it before we can say it.

This is nonsense. Hawkins joined the crew merely weeks ago, whereas Drake joined over the timeskip. In order to become tobi roppo, you need to be granted an opportunity to challenge the tobi roppo. This is why Who's Who and Sasaki needed to capture yamato before being able to fight a calamity.
Post automatically merged:

Literally just look at his feats instead of obsessing over a meaningless title.

Hawkins's abilities:
  • Straw sword
  • demon conquering form
  • straw man and card power ups
  • spitting nails
In what world does it make sense for him to somehow be weaker than page one

I kept saying not because they fought kaido means there yc12 or 3 level killer is now struggling against Hawkins for how long now & yet he fought kaido :pepecorn:

This is nonsense. Hawkins joined the crew merely weeks ago, whereas Drake joined over the timeskip. In order to become tobi roppo, you need to be granted an opportunity to challenge the tobi roppo. This is why Who's Who and Sasaki needed to capture yamato before being able to fight a calamity.

Literally just look at his feats instead of obsessing over a meaningless title.

Hawkins's abilities:
  • Straw sword
  • demon conquering form
  • straw man and card power ups
  • spitting nails
In what world does it make sense for him to somehow be weaker than page one
Hawkins I'll say is flying six his feats match I mean the guy was give zoro a hard time while he was u faze from afar

At this point it is very hard to put Hawkins at flying 6 level. Hawkins presents no feats besides getting low diff by Zoro and Law separately. On the other hand, you are seeing crazy durability feat from someone like Ulti who quickly recovers from a Big Mom combo attack. If anything, it highlights the insane durability feats of ancient zoans.

When did Hawkins hot low diff against because last time I checked he was far off chilling while his puppet work zoro over I'll say it was mid diff

Last edited:
The only nonsense is your headcannon.
So why is Hawkins headliner? Which headliner did he challenge to get to that spot?
Kaido's miltary ranking is not based on years of experience but strength.
If Luffy choose to join him, he would be put into calamity ranking immediately.
He won't even have to challenge Jack or Queen.

When did Hawkins hot low diff against because last time I checked he was far off chilling while his puppet work zoro over I'll say it was mid diff
He was chilling from far because he knew he could've gotten 1 shot from zoro....
Look. Hawkins got low-diff by Law.
Zoro > Law.
How is Hawkins gonna give Zoro a mid-diff challenge?

The only nonsense is your headcannon.
Dude, this is common sense. Are we really going to say Killer is much weaker than franky? Because that is basically what you are implying.

We were shown during the raid itself how one becomes a tobi roppo or an all star. In order for Who's Who or Sasaki to become all stars, they had to earn the right to challenge an all star for the title. This was the entire reason they had to capture yamato. If kaido hadn't given them this opportunity, then they wouldn't even have a chance at becoming all stars.

Similarly for the tobi roppo, Queen intended to offer the position of tobi roppo to whomever could capture Luffy and Zoro, after he killed Drake. In the words of Queen himself(official translation): "I'll get rid of one of the tobi roppo... and create an open seat".

This basically confirms that there are only 6 tobi roppo seats and 3 all star seats and you can't just get one by being strong, you need to earn it.

Honestly, I think Hawkins easily has the potential to be yonko commander level. By feats, demon conquering form+straw sword is much better than anything a veteran/tobi roppo has shown and is imo easily YC4 in strength(at bare minimum, on jinbe's level). But we know that beyond that, Hawkins can surpass his strength via his cards, I think this could possibly put him on YC3-YC2 level.

Honestly, I think Hawkins easily has the potential to be yonko commander level. By feats, demon conquering form+straw sword is much better than anything a veteran/tobi roppo has shown and is imo easily YC4 in strength(at bare minimum, on jinbe's level). But we know that beyond that, Hawkins can surpass his strength via his cards, I think this could possibly put him on YC3-YC2 level.
Hawkin is a scrub. He got low-diff by Law.
He will never amount to anything.

The fact that you think he is YC2 is a borderline clinical diagnosis for dementia.