• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
True, Hori doesn't have the balls for that.

I think Mina's death would have a good effect on someone like Kirishima at least.
Mina has way too little development outside of her relationship with Kirishima. It has to be something who's memorable, likeable and semi relevant to the main plot.
Kirishima sadly fits all three of those conditions.

Mina has way too little development outside of her relationship with Kirishima. It has to be something who's memorable, likeable and semi relevant to the main plot.
Kirishima sadly fits all three of those conditions.
I'd even be okay if Kirishima got really badly hurt. Characters getting severely injured is something that Hori is more okay with than death.

I'd be totally down with a lot of classmates, or even a few distinct ones getting stupidly badly injured or something like that.

Death would be preferable though. :myman:

And you could probably develop a character like Mina before that event. She already had a nice moment in the war. You could build off that to make it impactful.

NOOOO Please don't kill any Thicc Thigh anymore :pepemy:
Yes. Most of them mostly exist for fan service anyway. Losing some thicc thigh for emotional scenes is a sacrifice I'd be willing to make.:endthis:

Man I love AFO this dude is freaking amazing this how an villain should be smart , tricky and enigmatic

Man this dude is making me feel exciting again after seeing trash villains in other series this dude is what we need

it will be good if next chapter all for one play a mind games with deku n try to break his spirits
also is lady nagant dead?
Nah. She's in bad shape, but she's alive.

Also, I want AFO to continue just messing with Deku. I want him to get really serious about hurting the people Deku cares about.