Will you take the vaccine for covid?

How do y'all think allergies started? Lmao. No one had allergies centuries ago... Even a few decades ago the numbers were significantly lower.

Only when people started to fuck their bodys up with medicines and vaccines, allergies started. I speak from own experience. My allergy got worse and worse with injections I got weekly and later monthly. It fucked my body up in that regard.

People really trust what companies who make massive profit of selling products say - about those products. And I'm not only talking about the covid vaccine cause there is more behind that than just trying to profit out of a poduct - its a whole economy that's crumbling without that. I talk about medicines, vaccines and shit like that in general.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
How do y'all think allergies started? Lmao. No one had allergies centuries ago... Even a few decades ago the numbers were significantly lower.

Only when people started to fuck their bodys up with medicines and vaccines, allergies started. I speak from own experience. My allergy got worse and worse with injections I got weekly and later monthly. It fucked my body up in that regard.

People really trust what companies who make massive profit of selling products say - about those products. And I'm not only talking about the covid vaccine cause there is more behind that than just trying to profit out of a poduct - its a whole economy that's crumbling without that. I talk about medicines, vaccines and shit like that in general.
Well, first of all there were a lot less people in general, and second it might not be as well documented as it is today.

That being said though, I'm not gonna take a stance lmao, let people think what they think

Maybe we're all already dead?

My husband is an anti-vaxxer actually. His entire family seems to be. Not in the "this vaccine seems a bit rushed" way either but in the "nanomachines in your flu shot" way. They only reason he agreed to get it is because he's still in school and no school in New York state will let you attend without paying substantial fees for not being fully vaccinated (fees equivalent to the cost of an entire semester) or they won't let attend period. He wouldn't have received it otherwise.

For me, it was just a matter of when. I caught a cold the day before getting my first shot, so I had to delay it for a while, but I was always going to get it by June.
Fees for not getting vaccinated... bruh.. i won't say i don't understand why they compel people to get vaccinated seeing how the US is doing atm.

I have been pretty nonchalant about it.. my parents and elder siblings got vaccinated already but its a matter of when for me as well.

And lmao the nanotech in the vaccines is the least of my concerns.. that stigma still looms over these vaccines.. but its just my causality with it.. i personally am not active outside my house so that kinda demotivates the whole purpose of getting it

Even at school they are wayyyy more lenient here compared to the US.., in addition to that its my last year at school.. just 2 weeks until i graduate.. and i don't reckon I'll be vaccinated until I'm told so by my parents.

Fees for not getting vaccinated... bruh.. i won't say i don't understand why they compel people to get vaccinated seeing how the US is doing atm.

I have been pretty nonchalant about it.. my parents and elder siblings got vaccinated already but its a matter of when for me as well.

And lmao the nanotech in the vaccines is the least of my concerns.. that stigma still looms over these vaccines.. but its just my causality with it.. i personally am not active outside my house so that kinda demotivates the whole purpose of getting it

Even at school they are wayyyy more lenient here compared to the US.., in addition to that its my last year at school.. just 2 weeks until i graduate.. and i don't reckon I'll be vaccinated until I'm told so by my parents.
The fees aren't so bad. My husband goes to a CUNY (City University of New York), so the tuition is about than $10,000 USD a year or something. I don't recall. They might transfer to a SUNY (State University of New York), which can go to about $30,000 USD a year. I think the non-vaccine fee is about $1500 per semester, but I'm paying out of pocket for his schooling, so I think even he knew that he had to get his nanomachine lol It's just a bit annoying when they send me videos of people putting magnets on their arm to show what they're getting themselves into.

The fees aren't so bad. My husband goes to a CUNY (City University of New York), so the tuition is about than $10,000 USD a year or something. I don't recall. They might transfer to a SUNY (State University of New York), which can go to about $30,000 USD a year. I think the non-vaccine fee is about $1500 per semester, but I'm paying out of pocket for his schooling, so I think even he knew that he had to get his nanomachine lol It's just a bit annoying when they send me videos of people putting magnets on their arm to show what they're getting themselves into.
LMAOOOOOO

your husband gives you the entertainment you need miss no offense.. HAHAHAHA...i wish him luck... he chose vaccines over your sandals.

Now that i think about it... I'll have find myself a College /Uni tooo... whilst working..

bruh that moment of my life is here..

I don‘t get the fear of nanoparticles. We‘re already consuming them by eating processed food and the likes. Those things contain some really nasty substances and I don‘t see any protests because of those.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Vaccine for Covid is a fucking joke.

There are like 4 variants of Vaccines and different people take different vaccines.

Billions of Dollars into the medicine and they can't get the one to cure the world.

They are all testing it on people.

vaccine is basically dead diseases injected in you so that you immune system mans up..
Bruh this is not how the so called corona "vaccines" work.

This is how they work.
The modify cells in your body...

Post automatically merged:

When i was a teen, like 10+ years ago MRNA vaccines were being developed. It aint that new of a technology. It is just that we reach a tech point where we can harness it
This is the first human trial.
Of course the "technology" is not new.
What is new is that people are injecting it in them.
Its literally not FDA approved.
There is a reason it takes traditional vaccines years of testing before they get aproved.

This is how they work.

There is a reason it takes traditional vaccines years of testing before they get aproved.
This is lies lol, how people manage to die after vaccine. You should google what vaccine is, at the very least, before post something like that
:nicagesmile:

Last edited:

This is how they work.

yea thats detailed description on how it works but in a nutshell vaccines in general are dead viruses that cause the disease..

I'm studying this atm

You guys wondering that will you take the vaccine, meanwhile i'm wondering on how to make my grandma to take one since she afraid of needle..
:feelscryingman:
Aww, old people got the stigma.. from needles to nanotech in vaccines.. Lol

hope she does well when she take it

yea thats detailed description on how it works but in a nutshell vaccines in general are dead viruses that cause the disease..

I'm studying this atm

Aww, old people got the stigma.. from needles to nanotech in vaccines.. Lol

hope she does well when she take it
If COVID vaccine is just vitamins-proteins that make you stronger and healthier why it's called as vaccine? So easy question to answer haha
Plebs like that one, who posted that shitty vaccine COVID explanation, actually is just sheeps in hands of shepard.

If COVID vaccine is just vitamins-proteins that make you stronger and healthier why it's called as vaccine? So easy question to answer haha
Plebs like that one, who posted that shitty vaccine COVID explabation, actually is just sheeps in hands of shepard.
Vaccine are meant to strengthen your immune system... Vitamin can't possibly make you immune to diseases..

Vaccine having dead viruses that cause the disease make sense since injecting dead viruses would give you body the time it needs to verify the virus and create the required antibodies.

Vaccine are meant to strengthen your immune system... Vitamin can't possibly make you immune to diseases..

Vaccine having dead viruses that cause the disease make sense since injecting dead viruses would give you body the time it needs to verify the virus and create the required antibodies.
What you mean by "dead" virus? If it was dead than vaccine never was about risk. Vaccine make your body provide antibodys and made your immune system immun to some type of virus. So I can't call it "dead virus", case you know dead virus can't make organism provide antibodys, rather "weakened form" of virus...