Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Art, animation, direction, music and voice acting in Wano has been really good. But 12-15 pages per episode makes me wish I waited for One Pace instead :feelscryingman:

True but they have no choice. It's either this current format or 40-50 episode filler arcs in between canon arcs. They can't catch up to the manga. One Piece kai in 15 years will be great lol

The animation improved a lot. I think it's worth it. Still a lot of pacing issues.

Ight, I've seen some clips and so on, but figured it would be stretched out a lot.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Finished watching the new episode, the pacing is pretty bad as usual, the breath scene looks good though, sadly I didnโ€™t find an appropriate scene to upgrade my avatar with
I too wished that they zoomed in on drunk Dragon Kaido's face lol

Ight, I've seen some clips and so on, but figured it would be stretched out a lot.
One Pace has the whole Reverie in 3 episodes, and Wano in just 7 episodes until 905. If you like their edits better than the current padded episodes, it'd be a quicker way of catching up.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I too wished that they zoomed in on drunk Dragon Kaido's face lol

One Pace has the whole Reverie in 3 episodes, and Wano in just 7 episodes until 905. If you like their edits better than the current padded episodes, it'd be a quicker way of catching up.
Thanks for the recommendation.

Status
Not open for further replies.