Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoan King v RS Sanji = Sanji gets knocked out
Zoan Queen v base Sanji = Queen needs Hybrid

So much for Queen is on the same level as King:suresure:
If you can’t atleast match Sanjis speed and agility Sanji becomes an extremely difficult person to fight.Queen was never gonna do anything in that zoan form. And honestly this fight is progressing just I said. Mid diff for Sanji.

well i dont know if it belonged to someone important in the past but that doesn't take away from the fact that fruit is not op..we have seen so the entire series
if someone important had it before luffy it will lean heavily on the child of destiny shit...

What is there to argue? your mind is set on defending whatever Oda does.

Destiny goes against freedom because destiny implies pre determination. When people say you "create your own destiny" is usually to counter the concept of destiny itself
you are plain wrong and just have a shallow understanding.......why create your own destiny is wrong?...it makes sense.....either you make your own choices and become what you want or leave your fate in the hands of others...that is what it means to be pre determined...

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Wouldn't mind if Zoro was just a Shimotsuki peasent.

Hier would be cringe and also very unlikely.

Would be great if he came from nothing to possess a King's Spirit and his own Warrior's soul. Akin to Ryuma, but not his direct descendent/ reincarnation.
Yeah I would prefer 10000 times if Zoro is his own guy and is strong because of his own talent and not because of genetics history legacy prophecy

Status
Not open for further replies.