Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro will not appear at least 5 6 chapter.
I dont understand how zoro fans logic work.
We have already known that chopper cannot heal zoro . If you reading one piece till today , chopper cannot heal anybody in 5 mınutes.
Still, zoro fans waiting heling and coming back.
Only guy that heal Zoro is just Marco.
But Even if marco will be defetated by King , this cannot be in 1 2 chapters.

Think . Think . Think . Think
What are you even talking about. Who are you talking about?

Struggling with YC level opponent. You probably lost in some shitty memes from months ago.

Sanji beating queen put him at YC3 at best.

Sanji has no CoA mastery. All he has is a raid suit and durability.
He is going to fight one and if he doesn't one-shot them from your toxic side stated, then he isn't that above like you thought. You got admit that.

Queen couldn't get hurt by Big Mom and Macro and yet you said he is YC3? Your truly a idiot of the making.

Sanji has if he is harming Queen and he needs to get serious. You got get used to the facts, not BS.

He is going to fight one and if he doesn't one-shot them from your toxic side stated, then he isn't that above like you thought. You got admit that.

Queen couldn't get hurt by Big Mom and Macro and yet you said he is YC3? Your truly a idiot of the making.

Sanji has if he is harming Queen and he needs to get serious. You got get used to the facts, not BS.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Whatever who cares.

Sanji gets lame ass Queen:ihaha:

I expected WsW to look more muscular in his hybrid form. He looks kind of dorky, but his design is charming.

An entire chapter dedicated to fights is what this arc needed.

I'm just happy Jinbe actually got focus this arc.
Who’s who hybrid made me hyped to see sasakis just because I think a triceratops head on a bulky body will look hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.