Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That emoji although it’s a crying one, is more commonly used for laughing

anyways i just wanna make sure you’re still sane after all base Sanji is pushing wueen to resort to hybrid 😭😂😂😭😂😭
What's the issue if Zoro has proven he can in all likelihood one shot King no matter his form?

Plus did you forget that Zoro vastly contributed in pushing Kaido to Hybrid instead? Do you think he would likely magically abruptly undertake the Hybrid path considering he was crystal clearly playing around at the beginning of the rooftop clash?

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
What I hope queen vs Sanji this chapter

Queen hit Sanji once in full zoan Sanji take attack easily

Sanji counter attack and make queen in pain and he decide he need hybrid form too survive

:steef::steef::steef::steef:

YOOO WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT

Luffy has :

- Chosen by the P-Will ( Pedro, Pound, Pell )
- Flashback-Flashback no-mi
- Plot-armor no-mi
- The voice of all things
- COC haki
- Joyboy and Roger's inherited P-will

And now, we have just learned that he has an extremely rare DF hidden by the WG, the Akuma no-mi

It gets even worse than Naruto, it's unstoppable. And now, Louffy will have the new G5 by his flashback-instinct and a devil-fruit power-up with his awakening
You full of BS

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Nah, Zoro making Sake to help with that to get more used or being bandaged weapon is better.

You guys coping on using cake stuff when reality that make sense to be used to saved everyone and Sanji knows when to fight someone to beat them on battlefield like this, not that situation :kayneshrug:.
I'm just trolling bro.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Being special and being the chosen one are two different things

for example. Goku despite being special was never the chosen one, even amongst his own people he was from a lower class. Vegeta on the other hand is allowed to be special as a prince.

another example is Gon. Gon being a progidy is fine, but he’s not the chosen one. In fact he was always considered to be two steps below the actual special guy who is Killua
Big cap, Goku is the very definition of the chosen one. My man magically appeared in a god's dream, befriended another god, learnt UI on the fly, trained to be an angel and even in another noncanon scene, my boy became one with Shenron cos the animators knew everything revolves around Goku. He gets chosen to protect the world every damn time.

"Gon was always considered to be two steps below the actual special guy who is Killua" So basically Naruto & Sasuke:tchpepe:

Status
Not open for further replies.