Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter make me think Sanji is strong
The idea that he might do super-saiyan transformation here is possible. I mean, his hair was supposed to be black if the modification was applied to him. And though his mother's action impede him from becoming like his brothers, it does not mean that the effect does not linger in his DNA. Also, there had been hints that he might do something like that in the future.

Not likely, Lucci was said to be the strongest member in CP-9 history. Even though WhosWho ate the Sabertooth devil fruit, they both have Carnivorous Zoans. WhosWho could be slightly more durable, but Lucci is definitely more powerful, he probably learned Haki in the timeskip and joined the ranks of CP-0.

Wherever you place WhosWho.. Lucci > WhosWho
Who's who is clearly a new character. I doubt that statement about Lucci being the strongest in history applies to him. Common sense dictates Who's who the CP 9 version > Lucci Cp 9 version simply based of their fruits. A leopard is a kitten in the face of a sabre tooth tiger and it's not even close.

Who's who is clearly a new character. I doubt that statement about Lucci being the strongest in history applies to him. Common sense dictates Who's who the CP 9 version > Lucci Cp 9 version simply based of their fruits. A leopard is a kitten in the face of a sabre tooth tiger and it's not even close.
Even if WW was > Lucci. I don’t actually think you can arrive there by just their fruits. If we gave Zoro the Dog fruit and Coby the Direwolf fruit it wouldn’t make Coby > Zoro.

Even if WW was > Lucci. I don’t actually think you can arrive there by just their fruits. If we gave Zoro the Dog fruit and Coby the Direwolf fruit it wouldn’t make Coby > Zoro.
True but it's not like either of them is natural born freak or something. It's reasonable to assume in their base versions of cp-9 is equal but I would still lean on WW side since he is the bigger human. Stacking the devil fruits on top gives should give him the edge. Lucci though could be the better fighter in terms of the martial arts

Base WW >> Pre skip base lucci.....there is a big difference between pre skip and post skip.......pre skip luffy couldn't bring a pacifista down and WW was handling jimbei in his base.........

Status
Not open for further replies.